+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Liandral

Thread: Why should I Heal sham/dru

Soulwalker

Default Why should I Heal sham/dru

As a warden i shouldn't have to heal a healing class spec or get yelled at for not healing you. Your burst damage is pretty and very colorful yet pointless when you have to run back for me to save you. I get yelled at for not being close enough yet Im not close enough to heal you because your trying to solo the entire team. Did i miss something or did trion take the one healing class and rip it to pieces with worthless melee additions. Running into the middle of battle swinging a mace and a couple weak absorb spells wont help me heal you. I'm glad you do the most damage in your war fronts, but single healing yourself when your in trouble dosent help the team. Give me more healing abilities and leave the damage to the warriors and mages.

Rift Disciple

Clerics are a healing/dps/tanking/support class. Warriors are a dps/tank/support. Mages are a dps/support/healing class. Rogues are a tank/dps/support class.

So if you dont want to heal the clerics who are playing melee dps then you also shouldnt heal the mages who are not playing chloro. While your at it bards do pretty good heals in pvp so you should not be healing the non bard rogues. This argument that clerics are healing only is stupid if i want to play a non healing cleric then i should be able to. If you choose not to heal a cleric then dont heal them that is your choice but to not heal a cleric purely on the basis that they can play a heal spec but choose not to is stupid if you do not apply the same logic to all classes.

And yes for the record I play a cleric and I heal in WF's.

Quote Originally Posted by UntracedMissle View Post
    As a warden i shouldn't have to heal a healing class spec or get yelled at for not healing you. Your burst damage is pretty and very colorful yet pointless when you have to run back for me to save you. I get yelled at for not being close enough yet Im not close enough to heal you because your trying to solo the entire team. Did i miss something or did trion take the one healing class and rip it to pieces with worthless melee additions. Running into the middle of battle swinging a mace and a couple weak absorb spells wont help me heal you. I'm glad you do the most damage in your war fronts, but single healing yourself when your in trouble dosent help the team. Give me more healing abilities and leave the damage to the warriors and mages.
    If you are running a healing spec in warfronts, would be nice if you threw them a heal or two.

However, when I run my cabbie - I DONT expect any heals. Anything a healer does for me is gratefully accepted. If you dont heal me, I never complain - I know what it's like to be on the other side.

There is no excuse for abusing a cleric/healer - ever
    Last edited by Liandral; 08-07-2011 at 05:09 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Liandral View Post
    If you are running a healing spec in warfronts, would be nice if you threw them a heal or two.

However, when I run my cabbie - I DONT expect any heals. Anything a healer does for me is gratefully accepted. If you dont heal me, I never complain - I know what it's like to be on the other side.

There is no excuse for abusing a cleric/healer - ever
    http://forums.riftgame.com/rift-gene...f-clerics.html

+ Reply to Thread