+ Reply to Thread

Thread: High Favor near 5-10k for 1 battle?

Soulwalker

Default High Favor near 5-10k for 1 battle?

Was wondering how people are getting 5-9k favor in Port with less contribution. Is there a buff or something i am not aware of? Just curious been a few of us asking around and cant seem to find the answers. Our guilds have the Foe Hunter guild perk but that doesnt even put us close. ( Please no trolls serious answers only)

Quote Originally Posted by Tammers View Post
    Was wondering how people are getting 5-9k favor in Port with less contribution. Is there a buff or something i am not aware of? Just curious been a few of us asking around and cant seem to find the answers. Our guilds have the Foe Hunter guild perk but that doesnt even put us close. ( Please no trolls serious answers only)
    1st time there, you get ton of favor for 1st time quests.

never leave the planar capacitor or the final boss you get bonus favor for standing there and doing nothing.
    Therylin - R5 Healer
    Thericia- R4 Rogue

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Telal View Post
    never leave the planar capacitor or the final boss you get bonus favor for standing there and doing nothing.
    Yes, PvE to excel @ PvP...that's the trick!
    Quote Originally Posted by Milen View Post
    In the case I described, my teammates are not depending on me, they are either mindlessly feeding the premade with more favor or they are sitting nearby.
    And I couldn't care less about the queue time of the premade. The only factor that determines my decisions is: What is best for me?

+ Reply to Thread