+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This is BS Trion! *PvP Rifts*

Default This is BS Trion! *PvP Rifts*

For anyone that wants to know apparently Defiants have started a new all time low that is somehow bypassing the mechanics of the PvP Rifts.

The Defiants on our server has somehow found a new trick where they pick up a Crystal Shard to transport and if they get attacked, they cause a fake Line Dead *Disconnection* to the server and basically they cannot be attack!

They cant move either but they also do not drop the shard.

This is an extreme big time low and exploit to the PvP Rifts and yes, I already made a GM Petition and Bug Report.

I am posting here for anyone that wants to know and if you can figure out how they can do this new trick, please post here so I can properly submit a bug report.

offtopic

But can someone tell on which shard(if there is any lol) guardians are able to close pvp rift?
    I'm tired of defiants every day closing 50+ rifts while guardians can't close even a single rift.
    Adalie r8 Rogue - Icewatch
    Acex r6 Cleric - Icewatch
    Gran r8 warrior - Icewatch

Quote Originally Posted by Acex View Post
    offtopic

But can someone tell on which shard(if there is any lol) guardians are able to close pvp rift?
    I'm tired of defiants every day closing 50+ rifts while guardians can't close even a single rift.
    Freeholme it's pretty even. Unless it's in SS. Then say adios
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

we closed 4 or 5 of our own on deepstrike today, and caused defiants to fail at least 2
    Therylin - R5 Healer
    Thericia- R4 Rogue

Faeblight, it's fairly Defiant heavy here. We usually open, and close, without much contest unless Gaiscioch drops a rally banner, then there are more Guardians at that PvP rift than there are Defiants who PvP at all, and our 10-15 man raids, if that, get annihilated in an instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Akmea View Post
    Faeblight, it's fairly Defiant heavy here. We usually open, and close, without much contest unless Gaiscioch drops a rally banner, then there are more Guardians at that PvP rift than there are Defiants who PvP at all, and our 10-15 man raids, if that, get annihilated in an instant.
    Hi, welcome to Guardians on other Shards/Wargroups. Nice to meet you.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Ascendant

Trübkopf needs Defiants badly!

Ok was going to transfer today, but why there is no marked shards as EU or NA?

How to know which one is EU or NA?
    Last edited by Acex; 08-08-2011 at 04:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toxen View Post
    For anyone that wants to know apparently Defiants have started a new all time low that is somehow bypassing the mechanics of the PvP Rifts.

The Defiants on our server has somehow found a new trick where they pick up a Crystal Shard to transport and if they get attacked, they cause a fake Line Dead *Disconnection* to the server and basically they cannot be attack!

They cant move either but they also do not drop the shard.

This is an extreme big time low and exploit to the PvP Rifts and yes, I already made a GM Petition and Bug Report.

I am posting here for anyone that wants to know and if you can figure out how they can do this new trick, please post here so I can properly submit a bug report.
    It's not a new trick. Players have soft-logged to get the pvp buff in opvp for quite some time now. And it's not just Defiant doing it.

Ok was going to transfer today, but why there is no marked shards as EU or NA?

How to know which one is EU or NA?
    Can't transfer between regions, so all your transfer options are whatever region you're already in.

Quote Originally Posted by -Swag- View Post
    Can't transfer between regions, so all your transfer options are whatever region you're already in.
    Oh thx didn't know.

Hey cmon give me EU shard name where guardians are able to close pvp rift... i still need to complete weekly quest
    Last edited by Acex; 08-08-2011 at 04:43 AM.

Oh thx didn't know.

Hey cmon give me EU shard name where guardians are able to close pvp rift... i still need to complete weekly quest
    Agreed.

Although we have had some sucess I finished my daily yesterday finally it's still very unbalanced on the guardian side where we don't really open them. Even the one we did we had 3 raid groups going and were down to 30 secs on last crystal turn in.

When you called me delusional I laughed so hard I almost fell off my unicorn!!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Hi, welcome to Guardians on other Shards/Wargroups. Nice to meet you.

- Vybz
    ****, I rolled Defiant on the wrong server then! Barely any Defiants PvP, and if we do we quickly get steam rolled by loads of guardians. PvP rifts are just a dumb idea imo

On Sunrest it's currently all but impossible for Guardians to close PvP rifts, at least gauging from my own playing time over the last seven days. There are easily 10 or 15 Defiants to 1 Guardian now after the mass exodus from Harrow.

Oh thx didn't know.

Don't go away from Icewatch Try to get people together.
    We (defiants) rarely see any action as it is already.
    Tikay lvl 50 mage - Fontana lvl 50 rogue

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast