+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @ the PvP Queue Dev

Default @ the PvP Queue Dev

10 minute+ queue just to enter when the opposing side has already scored 973 points is a waste of my time. Please fix this.

Quote Originally Posted by Morituri View Post
    10 minute+ queue just to enter when the opposing side has already scored 973 points is a waste of my time. Please fix this.
    Don't you just hate first world problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    Don't you just hate first world problems?

This has nothing to do with the game. Yes I'm aware people are staving in Somalia, the USA lost it's AAA rating score, and innocent people are killed everyday. Personally I have terminal lung disease (and have never smoked in my life). Life is tough & sometimes unfair. All of this has nothing to do with a game that has an undesirable feature.

Quote Originally Posted by Morituri View Post
    This has nothing to do with the game. Yes I'm aware people are staving in Somalia, the USA lost it's AAA rating score, and innocent people are killed everyday. Personally I have terminal lung disease (and have never smoked in my life). Life is tough & sometimes unfair. All of this has nothing to do with a game that has an undesirable feature.
    You're a little behind the times, and the "terms" gramps. "First world problems" is an analogy the internet is starting to use when people complain about "convenience / quality of life" issues that would otherwise seem trivial. It is based off of this hilarious comic and from the way you described your problem in the original post, I found it very trivial indeed, as if you were experiencing a first world problem of your own, Rift style.

+ Reply to Thread