+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Most squishy class in pvp?

Default Most squishy class in pvp?

I could not decide to put this in the Classes forum or this one, so I'll be more specific and ask which one do you think is the most squishy in pvp.

In a pvp setting I'm going to have to go with Bard. They have the most identifiable spell effects and animations making them the most sought after target to intelligent players. Super squishy, having to rely mostly upon other souls for survival with little to zero escape options. If you want to stay mobile and heal you have to trade in healing for another trees watered down dps, or you can stand still and spam cadance planting a giant neon sign over your head to please be bullrushed. Zero dispells, almost non existent CC, but what I love the most about bards is if you play your *** off, you'll always be the team MVP. Squishy, hell yes. Fun? Definitely.

What specific Bard build are you talking about there? I've seen Bards that would make those that cried about Clerics blow out their tear ducts...

...for me though, I would stay with the Rogue and say Bladedancer.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Pyro with the -10% hp to increase damage spec'd with his cloth armour die silly fast to phys dd's, like literally one rotation with 2 crits in it and i make them sit down

I'd say for bards some are easy as hell to take down but some are also complete nuclear bunkers if paired with riftstalker with decent valor.
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    What specific Bard build are you talking about there? I've seen Bards that would make those that cried about Clerics blow out their tear ducts...

...for me though, I would stay with the Rogue and say Bladedancer.
    I don't mean to come off trying to sound like my suggestion is the only one, I'm saying overall in general from my experience if you can get on a bard, the bard has some of the fewest options and is extremely squishy. You've played some with god like bards, and terribad clerics.
    Last edited by Trisian; 08-07-2011 at 08:22 AM.

I'll agree that is does matter as a bard if you have competent clerics and your dps actually takes heat off you, but then again if you're playing pug wf's that is mind numbingly frustrating
    Freyn likes boys in hotpants.

Rapsodia - p6 Stromcooler. I'm in ur warfrunts, hittin u for faive thousandz

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    I don't mean to come off trying to sound like my suggestion is the only one, I'm saying overall in general from my experience if you can get on a bard, the bard has some of the fewest options and is extremely squishy. You've played some with god like bards, and terribad clerics.
    Oh no, I agree that depending on the Build - they're dead in a blink. The Bard I'm thinking of is not one that I played with, but rather one I played against. We could kill their Clerics without the issues that a lot of folks complained about on here, but that Bard... Oakheart from Threesprings, guy was a major PITA.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

+ Reply to Thread