+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Whitefall Steps Escalation

Soulwalker

Default Whitefall Steps Escalation

Did this get changed to only drop 3 crystals total?

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sorlan View Post
    Did this get changed to only drop 3 crystals total?
    I'm pretty sure they ninja'd that change in over night, or its just bugged. in my last WS game we stood at 2-1 with the flags undisturbed for the last 5 minutes and nothing spawned. imo this is a horrible change. we wasted 15 minutes farming (being farmed, really) when the game should have ended much earlier... im sure we would have lost, but id rather lose than get stuck in a boring standoff until time runs out.

Sometimes it stops at 3 and sometimes it drops more. I cannot figure out why.

One theory I heard is that if someone is holding one, it won't drop another. That would be stupid IMO if true, allows one player's decision to turn the whole game into a turtle.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    Sometimes it stops at 3 and sometimes it drops more. I cannot figure out why.

One theory I heard is that if someone is holding one, it won't drop another. That would be stupid IMO if true, allows one player's decision to turn the whole game into a turtle.
    yeah it definitely wont drop more if one is being held, but like i said, ive been in games where it sat 2-1 for 10 minutes, going 3-4 minutes at a time without any being picked up, and they still didnt spawn.

+ Reply to Thread