Thread: Cabalist dmg.

Default Cabalist dmg.

See you all in Wildstar!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Byona View Post
    Thats nothing. your bad. Move along nothing to see here

Quote Originally Posted by SinfulAce View Post
    Thats nothing. your bad. Move along nothing to see here
    and since when this was about me? yes i am bad with cabalist you know why? because this is the first time i use it.. and look at the scoreboard.. which proves that even a monkey can do that...

now lets get back to the real issue, that cabalist damage is Overpowered in comparison to the other classes as you can see from the board, and not just this board, i can provide you with one every few mins if you are interested.. just wait for the queue.. again, this isnt about me, im actualy a healer since beta not dps.

conclusion you are troll, move along.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Plane Touched

Cleric is fine, we nerfed their heals so they can switch dps, everything is WAI.

Shadowlander

and since when this was about me? yes i am bad with cabalist you know why? because this is the first time i use it.. and look at the scoreboard.. which proves that even a monkey can do that...

now lets get back to the real issue, that cabalist damage is Overpowered in comparison to the other classes as you can see from the board, and not just this board, i can provide you with one every few mins if you are interested.. just wait for the queue.. again, this isnt about me, im actualy a healer since beta not dps.

conclusion you are troll, move along.
    No you are the troll here, in what way is it over powered? Dont you mean the opposition are the ones presenting you with an opportunity? I score way higher numbers than that on my alt mage who has no decent gear what so ever when people line up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashan View Post
    No you are the troll here, in what way is it over powered? Dont you mean the opposition are the ones presenting you with an opportunity? I score way higher numbers than that on my alt mage who has no decent gear what so ever when people line up for me.
    Haha...
    Give me a break you troll.
    Cabalist AOE damage is highest AOE damage with best burst in game.
    You can see the difference between a useless 51 Warlock spamming 2xDOT+Devouring Shadows and a cabalist.

giving me the opportunity? sure, to be honest the only downside i found in cabalist is that it is so weak when someone attack you, so fragile, either that or the fact that i still dont know how to use my CCs in this lol, but.. in games like whitefall, all i have to do is stay behind, watch their entire team come center , use silence, maelstrom, sign of asias and then spam away with tyranny, this means they wipe depending on how many healers they got and depending on support i get from my team (in example heals, few ppl finishing off the 5% hps etc)

so yea this is kind of unavoidable except with mass heal.. even if their team is actualy smart and spread around ( which if they do it too much they will wipe also cuz they will los their healers and such) i can atleast take care of 4 ppl with this with maelstrom, that gives us a huge advantage... its just OP man.
    Last edited by Byona; 08-07-2011 at 05:05 AM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    Haha...
    Give me a break you troll.
    Cabalist AOE damage is highest AOE damage with best burst in game.
    You can see the difference between a useless 51 Warlock spamming 2xDOT+Devouring Shadows and a cabalist.
    Warlock? lol ok I'll stop there.

As for troll I'm a fully raid geared Cleric and I easily do 500K aoe damage in port scion and if it's a drawn out match I can top 1mill.

Again if I hit 1 person with my AOE I wont even begin to compare to other specs but if you bunch up like sheep then how the hell would a SC or Cabalist or any heavy AOE spec not pull that much damage?

Oh and you forgot to mention we can only spam tyranny once every 2 mins.

Seriously get a grip, there are already a bunch of topics on this including one started by me, just go and continue in one of those.

Not to mention that we have to spam tyrany after our CD about 4 times to get that sort of damage, well I'm afraid if you stand still after the first 2 AOE's then it's not my fault lol! Even my non geared mage would kill you.

The only reason people are moaning about it now is because the clerics have gone DPS and we are stacking AOE on everyone.

It's no different from Mages stacking AOE on a group. YOU WILL DIE.
    Last edited by Rashan; 08-07-2011 at 05:07 AM.

Telaran

51 Cabs are glass cannons. Once they're marked and focus fired they pose no threat. Also all their aoe damage can be easily healed through by a well played healer. Throw a bard in there and cab aoe damage is laughable at best.

As for troll I'm a fully raid geared Cleric and I easily do 500K aoe damage in port scion and if it's a drawn out match I can top 1mill.

Again if I hit 1 person with my AOE I wont even begin to compare to other specs but if you bunch up like sheep then how the hell would a SC or Cabalist or any heavy AOE spec not pull that much damage?

Seriously get a grip, there are already a bunch of topics on this including one started by me, just go and continue in one of those.

Not to mention that we have to spam tyrany after our CD about 4 times to get that sort of damage, well I'm afraid if you stand still after the first 2 AOE's then it's not my fault lol! Even my non geared mage would kill you.

The only reason people are moaning about it now is because the clerics have gone DPS and we are stacking AOE on everyone.

It's no different from Mages stacking AOE on a group. YOU WILL DIE.
    Haha, AOE mage...
    Hilarious
    Your bugged SC exploiting days are over.
    Last edited by joker225; 08-07-2011 at 05:09 AM.

Prophet of Telara

AoE damage is all they can do. It downscales with numbers pretty badly. And all they had to do is spread out or have one healer.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Plane Touched

Someone did better than me in one game I played... DEPLOY THE NERF CANNON!

I personally think we should nerf people with better PC setups than I have. They have a huge advantage and I'm still on Windows 97... Also nerf the auction house, it's getting f*cking expensive
    Last edited by BusyHandz; 08-07-2011 at 05:11 AM.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by joker225 View Post
    Haha, AOE mage...
    Hilarious
    Your bugged SC exploiting days are over.
    I doubt that.

First, we are currently bugged and not doing as much DPS as the patch notes say, LD is not procing as it should so when they fix that expect bigger numbers.

Second we did way more damage before but the only difference was that mages have good single target DPS so not all mages go into a WF in AOE mode but most clerics were going in as healers.

Now the final point, as Clerics both our Ranged builds are AOE builds so what on earth do you expect when the 5 or 6 clerics in the WF are mostly ranged DPS? An AOE fest of course and even if they nerf it a little we will still stack AOE on you and you will still die because a massive majority of us no longer heal in PVP.

And if they nerf it a lot then you most likely run the risk of loosing quite a few clerics on the servers which means longer waiting times and more issues recruiting them for guilds that raid because from what I've seen there is a boat load of R6 clerics running around which leads me to believe they all love to PVP. We have 6 clerics in my guild only 3 have the skill to raid and the others are still learning but out of them we have 4 that love to PVP and are R6, would suck to loose them because they cant have fun with their class.
    Last edited by Rashan; 08-07-2011 at 05:17 AM.

first of all this is whitefall not port scion.. huge difference in the numbers u see from those two maps, and yea u have to spam tyranny every 2 mins so what? every other classes uses CDs , but not this powerful! and how ist fair that cabalist = top dmg and top killing blows always ? if you think its fair and its because you are pro then its obvious whats going on here. u want OP stuff for ur class.

by the way, even if the CD is on cooldown, u still get 3 decoys every 6 seconds and use a tyranny, meanwhile u throw in some 2 sec cast aoe.. its still strong until those 2 mins are back u are definatly keeping their healers more than busy = wipe their team.
    Last edited by Byona; 08-07-2011 at 05:21 AM.
    See you all in Wildstar!

Prophet of Telara

first of all this is whitefall not port scion.. huge difference in the numbers u see from those two maps, and yea u have to spam tyranny every 2 mins so what? every other classes uses CDs , but not this powerful! and how ist fair that cabalist = top dmg and top killing blows always ? if you think its fair and its because you are pro then its obvious whats going on here. u want OP stuff for ur class.

by the way, even if the CD is on cooldown, u still get 3 decoys every 6 seconds and use a tyranny, meanwhile u throw in some 2 sec cast aoe.. its still strong until those 2 mins are back u are definatly keeping their healers more than busy = wipe their team.
    I know right... positioning is a really hard thing.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast