+ Reply to Thread

Thread: [Cleric] DPS / Burst / Healing

Default [Cleric] DPS / Burst / Healing

Cleric DPS focused souls/combos healing is over the top and should be looked into. The self healing possible for deep DPS Cleric builds produces negative gaming experience.

If a player is DPS focused then they should not be able to use souls talents to mitigate as well as Clerics do. Justicar combined with Inquisitor/Shaman is just too good healing wise, either lower the burst/damage or lower the self PvP healing.
    Last edited by Riftrox; 08-07-2011 at 01:51 AM.

Plane Touched

Nerfing healing further in PvP is not what we need.

The heals from Justicars are not as potent as you might think either.

Quote Originally Posted by Aidron View Post
    Nerfing healing further in PvP is not what we need.

The heals from Justicars are not as potent as you might think either.
    Indeed.

What we really need, is for every DPS to be forced to play a cleric for a week.

They would soon find out that all these sorts of comments like the OP made, are nothing but complete amd utter drivel
    Last edited by Liandral; 08-07-2011 at 02:14 AM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Liandral View Post
    Indeed.

What we really need, is for every DPS to be forced to play a cleric for a week.

They would soon find out that all these sorts of comments like the OP made, are nothing but complete amd utter drivel
    They've succeeded. I have two level 50 Clerics. Both have 3 out of 4 specs set to healing. Both are in mothballs. Not just because I think Trion is...~less than capable~ at balancing classes, but, even more importantly, because I am enjoying people get two shot in PvP with no recourse and no heals. My sense of revenge is fully fed when I am raged at in WF because I won't heal. I won't heal on my bard or mage, either. If I die, I hardly notice any more.

They wanted this. They've got it. Unfortunately they will learn nothing from this. Be careful what you ask for. You might just get it.
    Last edited by astrocanis; 08-07-2011 at 07:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread