+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 46
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Enjoy your fun now Clerics with AoE

  1. #1
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default Enjoy your fun now Clerics with AoE

    Such a thing isn't meant to last. Stormcaller used to be that strong aoe wise and look what they did to it. It's just a little too crazy stacking 2-3 cabs and on vent calling out MAELSTROM NOW and all of the cabs go crazy and wipe out a group. I enjoy it when they're on my side though!
    Eldritch Knight Brod - 50 Mage Rank 8 Briarcliff

  2. #2
    Soulwalker TheUtmost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    12

    Default

    Don't clump together then.

    End QQ Thread.

  3. #3
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    I'm sure they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

  4. #4
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    Yeah, don't clump together when the ability Maelstrom exists. Nice try on defending them there.
    Eldritch Knight Brod - 50 Mage Rank 8 Briarcliff

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,103

    Default

    All that does is clump people up from over there to over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    172

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brod View Post
    Such a thing isn't meant to last. Stormcaller used to be that strong aoe wise and look what they did to it. It's just a little too crazy stacking 2-3 cabs and on vent calling out MAELSTROM NOW and all of the cabs go crazy and wipe out a group. I enjoy it when they're on my side though!
    heres the funny part.. you ready?

    CAB HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS IF NOT BETTER FROM THE BETA


    didnt see that coming? Oh right cause every cleric didnt try it or was too newbish to use it

    That is all.

  7. #7
    Ascendant Eughe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    7,409

    Default

    They were stronger in beta.

  8. #8
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    216

    Default

    I didn't play in beta so I don't know.
    Eldritch Knight Brod - 50 Mage Rank 8 Briarcliff

  9. #9
    Ascendant Warbs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Manchester, UK
    Posts
    1,857

    Default

    Yes its true, they were stronger in Beta...heck i even have a screenshot of a Cabalist doing over 1 Million damage and 300k healing in a warfront using Cabalist.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Sorovos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2,419

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Brod View Post
    Such a thing isn't meant to last. Stormcaller used to be that strong aoe wise and look what they did to it. It's just a little too crazy stacking 2-3 cabs and on vent calling out MAELSTROM NOW and all of the cabs go crazy and wipe out a group. I enjoy it when they're on my side though!
    They could be healing rofl..
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

  11. #11
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Please. Warriors should be hit with the nerf bat long before Cabalists. They're completely out of control.

  12. #12
    Champion j3w3l's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Brisvegas
    Posts
    520

    Default

    yes nerf cleric aoe
    our single target ranged, and melee is far weaker than everyone else's, and they nerfed healing so aoe dps is the last thing to nerf then i guess everyone can stop qqng about clerics.
    actually i guess they would have to delete the warden soul as well because stacking hots is soooooo op
    Last edited by j3w3l; 08-07-2011 at 01:55 AM.
    So long rift, may your potential someday be realised

  13. #13
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by j3w3l View Post
    yes nerf cleric aoe
    our single target ranged, and melee is far weaker than everyone else's, and they nerfed healing so aoe dps is the last thing to nerf then i guess everyone can stop qqng about clerics.
    actually i guess they would have to delete the warden soul as well because stacking hots is soooooo op
    Seriously. It's almost as if the majority of the community is seething with cleric rage, meanwhile forgetting who (along with mages and bards) are keeping their sorry can't DPS or CC worth a crap butts alive.

    Well, at least we were pre-1.4. Now they're just upset cause no one is healing them period and we're able to do decent damage.

    It's a completely ungrateful double-edged sword and obviously the reason I'm the only healer in 95% of the warfronts I join.

  14. #14
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    214

    Default

    I like how people say to spread out as a counter to a cabalist, yet they have a move that magnets people together... Spreading out nulls a stormcaller, yet they never had a way to pull people together, and it got nerfed pretty hard.

  15. #15
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yasashiku View Post
    I like how people say to spread out as a counter to a cabalist, yet they have a move that magnets people together... Spreading out nulls a stormcaller, yet they never had a way to pull people together, and it got nerfed pretty hard.
    Have you seen the pull range on that spell? It's only 15 meters so if a cleric is within 15 meters of a group he should already be dead and if you are only 15 meters away from him he doesn't even need that spell his aoe will hit you anyway!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts