+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Enjoy your fun now Clerics with AoE

Plane Touched

Default Enjoy your fun now Clerics with AoE

Such a thing isn't meant to last. Stormcaller used to be that strong aoe wise and look what they did to it. It's just a little too crazy stacking 2-3 cabs and on vent calling out MAELSTROM NOW and all of the cabs go crazy and wipe out a group. I enjoy it when they're on my side though!
    Eldritch Knight Brod - 50 Mage Rank 8 Briarcliff

Don't clump together then.

End QQ Thread.

Prophet of Telara

I'm sure they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Plane Touched

Yeah, don't clump together when the ability Maelstrom exists. Nice try on defending them there.

Prophet of Telara

All that does is clump people up from over there to over here.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Brod View Post
    Such a thing isn't meant to last. Stormcaller used to be that strong aoe wise and look what they did to it. It's just a little too crazy stacking 2-3 cabs and on vent calling out MAELSTROM NOW and all of the cabs go crazy and wipe out a group. I enjoy it when they're on my side though!
    heres the funny part.. you ready?

CAB HAS ALWAYS BEEN LIKE THIS IF NOT BETTER FROM THE BETA

didnt see that coming? Oh right cause every cleric didnt try it or was too newbish to use it

That is all.

They were stronger in beta.

Plane Touched

I didn't play in beta so I don't know.

Yes its true, they were stronger in Beta...heck i even have a screenshot of a Cabalist doing over 1 Million damage and 300k healing in a warfront using Cabalist.

Quote Originally Posted by Brod View Post
    They could be healing rofl..
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Plane Touched

Please. Warriors should be hit with the nerf bat long before Cabalists. They're completely out of control.

yes nerf cleric aoe
    our single target ranged, and melee is far weaker than everyone else's, and they nerfed healing so aoe dps is the last thing to nerf then i guess everyone can stop qqng about clerics.
    actually i guess they would have to delete the warden soul as well because stacking hots is soooooo op
    Last edited by j3w3l; 08-07-2011 at 01:55 AM.
    So long rift, may your potential someday be realised

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by j3w3l View Post
    yes nerf cleric aoe
    our single target ranged, and melee is far weaker than everyone else's, and they nerfed healing so aoe dps is the last thing to nerf then i guess everyone can stop qqng about clerics.
    actually i guess they would have to delete the warden soul as well because stacking hots is soooooo op
    Seriously. It's almost as if the majority of the community is seething with cleric rage, meanwhile forgetting who (along with mages and bards) are keeping their sorry can't DPS or CC worth a crap butts alive.

Well, at least we were pre-1.4. Now they're just upset cause no one is healing them period and we're able to do decent damage.

It's a completely ungrateful double-edged sword and obviously the reason I'm the only healer in 95% of the warfronts I join.

Plane Touched

I like how people say to spread out as a counter to a cabalist, yet they have a move that magnets people together... Spreading out nulls a stormcaller, yet they never had a way to pull people together, and it got nerfed pretty hard.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Yasashiku View Post
    I like how people say to spread out as a counter to a cabalist, yet they have a move that magnets people together... Spreading out nulls a stormcaller, yet they never had a way to pull people together, and it got nerfed pretty hard.
    Have you seen the pull range on that spell? It's only 15 meters so if a cleric is within 15 meters of a group he should already be dead and if you are only 15 meters away from him he doesn't even need that spell his aoe will hit you anyway!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast