+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nerf pvp healing... again.

Default Nerf pvp healing... again.

I just dont get it. Why should healers be allowed to just park themselves in 1 spot and heal the raid whilst multiple players beat on them.. and they take no damage and their mana bars goes up. Is there no pushback in this game? How can they do this? This is 'realistic' how again? Cant CC them as some sem immune to my effects (BI). Can Bash or use Flinching Strike against them but that just stops their cast for a whole 1 second...

Again, I just don't understand why this is I know this is a 'fantasy' game but come on now Trion.. People play this game (or any other..) to have 'fun' and not to be frustrated at some lame *** game mechanic...

Im starting to realize (again) why WoW is #1 in the MMO class. Trion is silly to think they could 'compete' against them :/ My advice - go back to the drawing board and actually 'learn' how to make a MMO. You never know, perhaps one day ya'll will get it right!

Quote Originally Posted by Phelissa View Post
    UPDATE!

Played about 15 matches today.. All loses except 3. Every lose we had NO healers. Evry lose was by A LOT. The wins we had 3 or more healers. The 3 wins were fairly close wins...
    You seem to be the common factor in your bad experiences.

You should go back to wow when you remember your security questions.

Prophet of Telara

Those two posts form a rather nice paradox.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

Quote Originally Posted by Eughe View Post
    You seem to be the common factor in your bad experiences.

You should go back to wow when you remember your security questions.
    Actually I do well in WFs.. Just because I see a potential issue doesnt make me a bad player...

Plane Walker

They didn't get nerfed. They got buffed. Trion said they were going to nerf and then chickened out.

+ Reply to Thread