+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still upset there is no hardcore pvp server

Prophet of Telara

Default Still upset there is no hardcore pvp server

This is upsetting. There are many players wishing for a more competitive pvp setting in this game. it's really make it or break it for us. We won't stick around forever.

My guild has been to every battleshard except for one and it just isn't there. Please do something about this. You would think that there would be more guilds that could compete at top level and that there would be guilds willing to organize to one server. But everyones a god D8** PvEr

Prophet of Telara

Mordred wasn't opened until 8-9 months after DAOC launched. That's the only kind of "hardcore" server I'd be interested in. Factions blow for world pvp.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Maladon View Post
    Mordred wasn't opened until 8-9 months after DAOC launched. That's the only kind of "hardcore" server I'd be interested in. Factions blow for world pvp.
    yeah that would be a cool idea, i approve. I was a hardcore 8v8 DAoC player as well

i'm sure i've said this to you before....
    if you want to face competitive premades, you are going to have to roll defiant.

due to the percieved faction balance at launch, all the 'hardcore' pvp guilds rolled guardian.
    99% of defiants are zerglings that cant kill a new 50 mage unless they have a full raid helping them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    i'm sure i've said this to you before....
    if you want to face competitive premades, you are going to have to roll defiant.

due to the percieved faction balance at launch, all the 'hardcore' pvp guilds rolled guardian.
    99% of defiants are zerglings that cant kill a new 50 mage unless they have a full raid helping them.
    yep, but i could never reroll in this game. We have done some statistics of previous games and will make a better decision next game.

PvP will be crazy fun and skilled on DN.
    Maybe you guys are just playing the wrong game for hardcore PvP!

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Tsasmin View Post
    PvP will be crazy fun and skilled on DN.
    Maybe you guys are just playing the wrong game for hardcore PvP!
    we have 10 people cap level in DN

+ Reply to Thread