+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Whitefall, thoughts and possible improvementrs

Default New Whitefall, thoughts and possible improvementrs

Can we have it renamed to bar-fight? lol... somewhat tedious being a simple mid fight. With some stealing massacre thrown in if you're not a plane shifter :P

Anyway not to QQ much ... I think there should be activities that promote spreading the brawl elsewhere implemented. E.g. the dwarf cannon thing starts broken, the shards power it, but also need parts randomly scattered around the map to fix it.

Oh and an orb in the centre that de-buffs any team with more than 2 of a given class within 50m to 50% damage and 50% healing. The de-buff starts visibly at one and rises through 3+ at 3 you have the de-buff, so you are aware of other teammates potentially messing you up. The de-buff should last 1 minute. Also a carrier de-buff, if you carry the shard once, that's it for the next 5 minutes. (no more blinking soul abuse). There should be one shard spawn in the centre to complement the effort of a team risking guarding the centre.

My intent: a team effort, some diversity. I think as it stands now, the new wfs feels dummed down from even the normal version... as in you don't even have to go as far for a shard.

Alternatively, some activity that results in the discovery of the location of a shard. Such as gather items to make a device that can show the location of a shard (and make it visible).

These would be fun, and different... don't need an easy mode or massacre the opposition mode.
    Last edited by Ffionn; 08-06-2011 at 08:49 PM.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Ffionn View Post
    Can we have it renamed to bar-fight? lol... somewhat tedious being a simple mid fight. With some stealing massacre thrown in if you're not a plane shifter :P

Anyway not to QQ much ... I think there should be activities that promote spreading the brawl elsewhere implemented. E.g. the dwarf cannon thing starts broken, the shards power it, but also need parts randomly scattered around the map to fix it.

Oh and an orb in the centre that de-buffs any team with more than 2 of a given class within 50m to 50% damage and 50% healing. The de-buff starts visibly at one and rises through 3+ at 3 you have the de-buff, so you are aware of other teammates potentially messing you up. The de-buff should last 1 minute. Also a carrier de-buff, if you carry the shard once, that's it for the next 5 minutes. (no more blinking soul abuse). There should be one shard spawn in the centre to complement the effort of a team risking guarding the centre.

My intent: a team effort, some diversity. I think as it stands now, the new wfs feels dummed down from even the normal version... as in you don't even have to go as far for a shard.

Alternatively, some activity that results in the discovery of the location of a shard. Such as gather items to make a device that can show the location of a shard (and make it visible).

These would be fun, and different... don't need an easy mode or massacre the opposition mode.
    Just delete it and fire the responsible developer....horrid.

+ Reply to Thread