+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Nerf clerics

Default Nerf clerics

seriously clerics need to be looked at there the most OP class in the game.

its not realy fair there able to debuff you while spamming themselves with sheilds and buffs/heals while dpsing you as well.

im rank 6 with 951 valor and clerics are able to do average of 1k to me while fully healing themselves kiteing me for the 3 seconds to put me down and they come out with full hp. i can proberly take about 1k of them before they fully heal again and thats with lingering wounds.

not realy fair is it,why show so much love into 1 class and give them all those abilitys and give warrior jack ****.

ubad

^ try that.

My Livestream
    Mercenary @Mind Trick

Wait, what?

Plane Touched

You have a 50% healing debuff and your paragon spec is broken, and you want clerics nerfed? LOL.
    Eldritch Knight Brod - 50 Mage Rank 8 Briarcliff

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Brod View Post
    You have a 50% healing debuff and your paragon spec is broken, and you want clerics nerfed? LOL.
    Mr. I'vebeenoneveryone'signorelistRubberDuckie has been tireless in his quest to turn this into Doom God Mode. For himself, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Brod View Post
    i admit the 50% damage buffs in paragon need to be removed i know that needs fixing yes.but i dont use that spec i think its awfull.

i use a diffrent spec that beats most paragon fotm nubs with ease but itsh arder to use ;/

clerics are OP and everyone knows it.

Rift Master

Clerics can solo almost noone anymore, they cannot outheal the massive ae dmg happening. They cannot outheal any sort of dmg when lingering wounds debuffed. They CAN do good ae dps with 51 cab, which is the definition of a glass cannon.

The only way clerics seem op is when they greatly outgear their enemy, or you are just terrible.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Nooblet View Post
    Clerics can solo almost noone anymore, they cannot outheal the massive ae dmg happening.
    You mean the massive AOE damage they are doing?

Quote Originally Posted by Nooblet View Post
    Clerics can solo almost noone anymore, they cannot outheal the massive ae dmg happening. They cannot outheal any sort of dmg when lingering wounds debuffed. They CAN do good ae dps with 51 cab, which is the definition of a glass cannon.

The only way clerics seem op is when they greatly outgear their enemy, or you are just terrible.
    they can dps and heal spam themselves and theh ealing nerf barely effected it.trion added more valor essences you can stack in your core which can put you to about 1300 valor or more.and clerics are still OP they always will be until something is done.

lol aoe damage ? 1k a go to players with 950 valor+ lol thanks for that now it just makes me want them nerfed even more.

bad you say hows about 800 damage a second to a rank 6 cleric full geared and cant seem to drop his hp ?
    or when clerics want to they can use there abilitys that make your damage turn into 1's and 2's
    Last edited by Kalevala; 08-06-2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Rude Comments

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    they can dps and heal spam themselves and theh ealing nerf barely effected it.trion added more valor essences you can stack in your core which can put you to about 1300 valor or more.and clerics are still OP they always will be until something is done.

lol aoe damage ? 1k a go to players with 950 valor+ lol thanks for that now it just makes me want them nerfed even more.

bad you say hows about 800 damage a second to a rank 6 cleric full geared and cant seem to drop his hp ?
    or when clerics want to they can use there abilitys that make your damage turn into 1's and 2's
    No, I am pretty sure it is you how doesn't know what he is talking about. Neither of those things you claim are possible. You make **** up to support obvious troll. You don't have a cleric nor you know how it actually plays. You should really stop making yourself look stupid, and educate yourself first.
    Last edited by Kalevala; 08-06-2011 at 09:14 PM. Reason: Reply to edited post
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuckie View Post
    seriously clerics need to be looked at there the most OP class in the game.

its not realy fair there able to debuff you while spamming themselves with sheilds and buffs/heals while dpsing you as well.

im rank 6 with 951 valor and clerics are able to do average of 1k to me while fully healing themselves kiteing me for the 3 seconds to put me down and they come out with full hp. i can proberly take about 1k of them before they fully heal again and thats with lingering wounds.

not realy fair is it,why show so much love into 1 class and give them all those abilitys and give warrior jack ****.
    You do realize that when your post is full of hyperbole to the 15th degree, no one listens, right?
    Last edited by Madmortigan; 08-06-2011 at 09:11 PM.

dont blame class balance when your a terrible player

Plane Touched

clerics went from mid range dmg (top 5 if they were a good player), to now owning the top 5 spots in dmg done with lots of kills.

Over buffed you think?

Don't understand WHY they made a healing class the ability to Outdamage true DPS classes. You picked the cleric....you heal great and dps ok. Not both great.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ruwyn View Post
    clerics went from mid range dmg (top 5 if they were a good player), to now owning the top 5 spots in dmg done with lots of kills.

Over buffed you think?

Don't understand WHY they made a healing class the ability to Outdamage true DPS classes. You picked the cleric....you heal great and dps ok. Not both great.
    Welcome to Rift where Clerics are not just healers. They can and should excel at DPS like every other calling.

Welcome to reality where you cannot be a phenomenal healer and do phenomenal DPS at the same time.

Clerics do not need to be nerfed. The PvP healing nerf (absurd as it is) hit them hard enough to the point that healing clerics are a rare sight these days.

Rift Disciple

Ok, lets nerf warriors armor, DPS, oh and their health that has to come down too of course. and no more heal debuffs just get rid of those entirely. DERP

Thats what your saying

Prophet of Telara

Is it part of your daily routine to make a 'nerf Cleric' thread? Get up in the morning, wash your face, brush your teeth, think of Clerics, froth at the mouth, post thread, make breakfast?
    Quote Originally Posted by pro View Post
    Rogues are completly fine to be honest.
    Quote Originally Posted by pro
    please stop qq about nerfs because i promise if u keep it up rift will shut down because they have no subribers and we will have wasted our money on a failed game simply because everyone was acting like little kids because they couldnt faceroll anyone and it actually took effort to kill them

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast