+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey McWaffle, Welcome to Rank 4 - Sequel to my first fan started thread and Video.

Default Hey McWaffle, Welcome to Rank 4 - Sequel to my first fan started thread and Video.

Irony

i think the thread was a violation of a rule , because it called me out and was like 15 pages long. 3 R6 rogues going out of there way to kill a 50 in his 2nd WF, well I got Rank 4! FINALLY!

http://i.imgur.com/ZsxFM.jpg - Maybe I should tell you guys how to block more damgage then is incoming. . . . .
    NAAAAAA that would be a hotfix for sure!
    Last edited by McWaffle; 07-16-2011 at 05:46 AM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Are you like, the Stephen Colbert of Rift?

Rift Chaser

McWaffle, I hate to tell you this cause you have put alot of work into your movies/clips but fact of the matter is I dont think anyone cares.

Quote Originally Posted by May Contain Nuts View Post
    McWaffle, I hate to tell you this cause you have put alot of work into your movies/clips but fact of the matter is I dont think anyone cares.
    Labour of love, and some people do. You would have had too seen the fan started thread to truely apprieate this one. But when every warrior is running around with 90% block, assuming trion drags its feet, although I wont be creditted I will know it was because of me.

I have only scratched the surface, in terms of gear / rank wait til the others catch on.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinigam1 View Post
    Are you like, the Stephen Colbert of Rift?
    In what sense?

Our use of rhetorical devices?

"If you ask a question or series of questions in which your respondent can readily agree, then ask a concluding question based on those agreements, you will receive a desirable response"

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post
    Labour of love, and some people do. You would have had too seen the fan started thread to truely apprieate this one. But when every warrior is running around with 90% block, assuming trion drags its feet, although I wont be creditted I will know it was because of me.

I have only scratched the surface, in terms of gear / rank wait til the others catch on.
    hahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahaahhahahahahhahahahaha
    the rogue community in general --
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

wow mcwaffles...you figured out warrior for all of us...our savior...

I thought you quit / got perma-banned. Guess not...

i think the thread was a violation of a rule , because it called me out and was like 15 pages long. 3 R6 rogues going out of there way to kill a 50 in his 2nd WF, well I got Rank 4! FINALLY!
    Man, that a$sbeating we put on you that day really dug in deep at you, eh? Let it go. It's just a game...

http://i.imgur.com/NiorZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hZdqM.jpg

Oh, and your videos are always horrible. Bad quality, bad framerate, bad UI. I don't even bother turning the sound on, so probably bad music too.
    Your videos also show how bad of a player you are. Tank spec without Subdue is complete and utter fail. Doesn't matter what rank you are bro. You'll always suck.
    Last edited by Click; 07-16-2011 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Click View Post
    I thought you quit / got perma-banned. Guess not...

Man, that a$sbeating we put on you that day really dug in deep at you, eh? Let it go. It's just a game...

http://i.imgur.com/NiorZ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hZdqM.jpg

Oh, and your videos are always horrible. Bad quality, bad framerate, bad UI. I don't even bother turning the sound on, so probably bad music too.
    Your videos also show how bad of a player you are. Tank spec without Subdue is complete and utter fail. Doesn't matter what rank you are bro. You'll always suck.
    Lolz, a rogue.

Only got to me because i was banned for "calling someone out" when responding to a request for a parce, and you made a thread that was allowed to grow to 15 pages, and I was able to bring it to the attention of appeals to help make my case of the unfair moderation here. Anyways. Your cool.

As for my skill, I am not here to show skills, I present things anyoen can accomplish without any skill whatsover.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 07-16-2011 at 02:12 PM.

Lolz, a rogue.
    LOLs, a baddie Warrior and troll.

I respect McWaffle for his videos, but I honestly can't say that I care.

Quote Originally Posted by Click View Post
    LOLs, a baddie Warrior and troll.
    One of those is true, the other is not.

Quote Originally Posted by mcwaffle View Post
    labour of love, and some people do. You would have had too seen the fan started thread to truely apprieate this one. But when every warrior is running around with 90% block, assuming trion drags its feet, although i wont be creditted i will know it was because of me.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    the rogue community in general --
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

Quote Originally Posted by aylictal View Post

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
    Glad I made you happy, it reactions like this that keep me posting despite the hate. Hey, when you on top , thiers envy.

Quote Originally Posted by Trisian View Post
    I respect McWaffle for his videos, but I honestly can't say that I care.
    Thanks! Yea I tried to keep the historical aspect to a minimum. Just another angle on the video. I think its a good video without the drama of and irony of my biggest detractors and attackers being punked.

But I mean you couldnt right better ****.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 07-16-2011 at 07:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast