+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Cleric's and Chloro's oh my just adjust!

Default Cleric's and Chloro's oh my just adjust!

If they make any changes to healing, just adjust to it. It will not be a night and day difference anyway.

All you will need to do is...

1: possibly put more survival into your build if you were not already. Make sure your gear has enhancements as much as possible to help.

2: use line of sight more, unless you are already in which case this does not apply to ya

3: make sure you have people watching your back, which you should be doing anyway but if not this is a good thing to learn.

Even if they make a change, we'll be fine. The same bad players who complain about healing will still not be able to kill you anyway so the game play will not truly change drastically.

If they lower healing some, you can find ways to boost it back up! That is where adjusting your stats can help, maybe looking at your build differently etc...

Disclaimer: I am no expert, do not claim to be, just throwing some thoughts out there. Negative Nancy's of course will still be such.

Quote Originally Posted by phantiasmic View Post
    If they make any changes to healing, just adjust to it. It will not be a night and day difference anyway.

1: possibly put more survival into your build if you were not already. Make sure your gear has enhancements as much as possible to help.

2: use line of sight more, unless you are already in which case this does not apply to ya

3: make sure you have people watching your back, which you should be doing anyway but if not this is a good thing to learn.

Even if they make a change, we'll be fine. The same bad players who complain about healing will still not be able to kill you anyway so the game play will not truly change drastically.

If they lower healing some, you can find ways to boost it back up! That is where adjusting your stats can help, maybe looking at your build differently etc...

Disclaimer: I am no expert, do not claim to be, just throwing some thoughts out there. Negative Nancy's of course will still be such.
    i take it you're one of those folks on the side of the road whose car breaks down and instead of trying to call a tow truck tries to push it to the next gas station.
    the rogue community in general --
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    I'm sure they still thinks Slip Away is "Off the GCD"- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Hidden Veil and Slip Away don't save lives- Vybz
    simonirl 50cleric dayblind

Soulwalker

Sure, I could take time out to do all that--tweaking, stat adjustment, re-directing talent points.

Or I could simply click my DPS spec and not have to worry about all that garbage.

Enjoy your healer-less warfronts, my friends.

Rift Disciple

This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."
    I agree, I changed my spec to only have self cast instant heals and put all the points for the aoe heals into anything that gave me more protection or dps.

Any aoe heals have been reoved from my hotbar.

This is gonna be fun.

I AM a healer you freakin jack wagon hahaha that is HILARIOUS!!!

rank 5 cleric pure heals, mid 20's chloro pure heals and leveling a bard right now lvl 39 bard heals (do assassin to mix it up)

Try again ya idiot!

Learn to read and comprehend. My point was it is going to get changed, may as well learn to adjust to it ya doofus.

What makes you think people are not already doing all that to maximize their survivability?

The people that will first notice the difference in instant healing reductions are not going to be the healers, but the tunnel-vision-DPS who rely on their healers to keep them alive through their failed positioning, target selection, and lack of awareness.
    Deepstrike <Black Flag>
    Vice Chairman of the Defiant Repopulation Committee
    Ereldys - Mage
    Heth - Cooldownblade

Rift Disciple

I AM a healer you freakin jack wagon hahaha that is HILARIOUS!!!

rank 5 cleric pure heals, mid 20's chloro pure heals and leveling a bard right now lvl 39 bard heals (do assassin to mix it up)

Try again ya idiot!

Learn to read and comprehend. My point was it is going to get changed, may as well learn to adjust to it ya doofus.
    Lot of name calling there. Mad you might not be as awesome as you think after nerf?

Prophet of Telara

I have a better idea: You could pay me to go through trouble of healing you. Or you could go and stack up on health pots.
    -- Trollhammer@Molinar

Rift Disciple

I really don't enjoy healing WF's for the most part. I just do it when my team is short on healers. If healing becomes less affective than it currently is i'll prolly just dps every WF. I'd imagine you'll see quite a few other healers thinking along the same lines.

I've read that healing is about to be reduced by 20% (i realize nothing is set in stone). I'm betting overall healing will drop by quite a bit more based on the fact that healers like myself simply won't bother to heal.
    Last edited by Donthitme; 07-15-2011 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Budaweep View Post
    Sure, I could take time out to do all that--tweaking, stat adjustment, re-directing talent points.

Or I could simply click my DPS spec and not have to worry about all that garbage.

Enjoy your healer-less warfronts, my friends.

You make me sad, Budaweep. Are you a cleric?

And another thing, all of you babies complaining about the healing nerf just can't pvp well enough to survive without instant cast.

..We are Fast and Fairyous..
    ...Saving Tokyo one rift at a time...

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by aylictal View Post
    i take it you're one of those folks on the side of the road whose car breaks down and instead of trying to call a tow truck tries to push it to the next gas station.
    Man tow trucks cost alot of money.
    50 Warrior
    50 Mage
    50 Defiant cleric
    50 rogue
    50 Defiant Mage

Lot of name calling there. Mad you might not be as awesome as you think after nerf?
    Nope I am ok with the change, no worries here! In fact in another post I said bring it on, because I know the people who cannot kill my toon now won't be able to even after a nerf either because they don't know what they are doing.

Nice try though!

(all in good fun mind you)

Quote Originally Posted by liho1eye View Post
    I have a better idea: You could pay me to go through trouble of healing you. Or you could go and stack up on health pots.
    Another who doesn't know how to read apparently, I am a healer and surely do not need you healing me. Though I would heal you no matter who ya are because I don't hold grudges over stupid crap!

It's all good.

/cheers

Quote Originally Posted by Hethroin View Post
    What makes you think people are not already doing all that to maximize their survivability?

The people that will first notice the difference in instant healing reductions are not going to be the healers, but the tunnel-vision-DPS who rely on their healers to keep them alive through their failed positioning, target selection, and lack of awareness.
    very good point!! Kind of how I see it also, I do not fear any healing nerf affecting me personally one bit. Been healing pvp for over 10 yrs not worried in the least bit. Now lot's of time does not mean I am some uber amazing expert which I do not claim to be, but I know what to do. (and always learning and willing to adjust)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast