+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Warriors as OP as BC Warriors?

Soulwalker

Default Warriors as OP as BC Warriors?

As playing as a Rogue and Mage.. I can't help but think Warriors in PvP are just as OP as Warriors in the Burning Crusade Expansion for Wow.. actually I kind of think at the current state they are more OP than BC Warriors.

It gets quite old with 'Charge.. 7 crits within 1 second' just about every time.

see sig as quoted by Trion.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Killer998 View Post
    As playing as a Rogue and Mage.. I can't help but think Warriors in PvP are just as OP as Warriors in the Burning Crusade Expansion for Wow.. actually I kind of think at the current state they are more OP than BC Warriors.

It gets quite old with 'Charge.. 7 crits within 1 second' just about every time.
    You can stun, fear, disarm, kite, detaunt, subdue, rift prison, snare etc.....

I don't recall ever being ranged to death my BC warriors.
    "Few people are capable of expressing with equanimity opinions which differ from the prejudices of their social environment. Most people are even incapable of forming such opinions."
    Albert Einstein
    Ovgan<FUN> Sunrest

Sez

What the heck is a "BC Warrior"?
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    TRION is doign to champ/paragons what they did to frost dks in cataclysm... not giv e a **** that theyre smoking people with no skill at all

sad thing is at least frost dks had to click on appropiate cooldown for the situation...

champ.paragons just smash 2 macros and watch big numbers

Quote Originally Posted by Rift Stinker View Post
    TRION is doign to champ/paragons what they did to frost dks in cataclysm... not giv e a **** that theyre smoking people with no skill at all

sad thing is at least frost dks had to click on appropiate cooldown for the situation...

champ.paragons just smash 2 macros and watch big numbers
    got any vids of champ/para smoking other r6 players?

Exaggeration, overstatement and drama also gets old really fast.
    retired

R6 rogues that can't kill and r6 warrior are just bad.

Tip (not pro): Bleeds aren't affected by armor and maybe valor (need citing)
    Last edited by Vaine; 07-14-2011 at 01:34 AM.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    A warrior from before Jesus Christ, our Lord Saviour, was born, duh.
    Last edited by empyrean; 07-14-2011 at 01:40 AM.

I think it's thier survivability thats OP not there damage. There damage should be as crazy as it is now, but they shouldn't be mitigating 60% of my skills on my MM it's obsurd.
    Former member of www.apex-guild.com. Now residing at http://www.project-cyrus.com.

Plane Walker

The amazing thing about all the Warrior OP, cryers ist that they don't realize what happened with 1.3.
    Warriors didnt get buffed into crazy killing machines- the biggest change was the moving of SLI as an required Skill (crutch) to do ANY damage, before 1.3 any serious Burst spec required SLI up.

That need was removed so warriors got more flexibility (agreed that SLI maybe should be removed completely, as SLI AND the rework hits heavy).

But otherwise its getting really tiresome to see "Warriors are op" Threads popping out, just because someone with 0 Valor gets 3 shotted.

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Tulia View Post
    The amazing thing about all the Warrior OP, cryers ist that they don't realize what happened with 1.3.
    Warriors didnt get buffed into crazy killing machines- the biggest change was the moving of SLI as an required Skill (crutch) to do ANY damage, before 1.3 any serious Burst spec required SLI up.

That need was removed so warriors got more flexibility (agreed that SLI maybe should be removed completely, as SLI AND the rework hits heavy).

But otherwise its getting really tiresome to see "Warriors are op" Threads popping out, just because someone with 0 Valor gets 3 shotted.
    It's going to be real simple who gets nerfed next.

It will be warriors.

Here's what will happen - mages will leave - they have taken enough crap already or will roll warriors - go look some already have.

Clerics are going to get sick of healing debuffs yet again and even tho they get less power drained from non existent mages, they will be targetted MORE because there are no mages to attack. They'll get sick of it and just play in pve for the most part.

So then it's down to the rogues and warriors.

The rogues will all go stealth to hide from the warriors and the only thing fighting will be warriors in the open, occasionally a rogue will come in and finish them off - therefore warriors will be called OP. There won't be any spammy heals - they chased all those classes off already.

It's as clear as glass because warriors will be the only players with all that dps against other warriors so the WF stats will PROVE that they are OP.
    They'll all go tank spec to compensate and it's gonna be one beautiful piece of pie out there.

P.S. I've been killed in a global cd with hundreds of valor so dribble on warrior - dribble on
    Last edited by Fernt; 07-14-2011 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DaBBB View Post
    I think it's thier survivability thats OP not there damage. There damage should be as crazy as it is now, but they shouldn't be mitigating 60% of my skills on my MM it's obsurd.
    What the...

This is the first post that left me speechless. Congrats, you just won "Post anything but facts" award of the year.
    This post is best viewed with

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Fernt View Post
    It's going to be real simple who gets nerfed next.

It will be warriors.

Here's what will happen - mages will leave - they have taken enough crap already or will roll warriors - go look some already have.

Clerics are going to get sick of healing debuffs yet again and even tho they get less power drained from non existent mages, they will be targetted MORE because there are no mages to attack. They'll get sick of it and just play in pve for the most part.

So then it's down to the rogues and warriors.

The rogues will all go stealth to hide from the warriors and the only thing fighting will be warriors in the open, occasionally a rogue will come in and finish them off - therefore warriors will be called OP. There won't be any spammy heals - they chased all those classes off already.

It's as clear as glass because warriors will be the only players with all that dps against other warriors so the WF stats will PROVE that they are OP.
    They'll all go tank spec to compensate and it's gonna be one beautiful piece of pie out there.

P.S. I've been killed in a global cd with hundreds of valor so dribble on warrior - dribble on
    So clerics are getting sick of the healing debuff that was just introduced... oh wait.

PS: I have killed a whole Guardian Raid in half a global, they all wore thousands of valor.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast