+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Trion

Telaran

Default Thanks Trion

I'm sure that all of the solo WF players are going to feel like you really care by giving in to the spoiled premade groups. WF's are more unballenced than ever. All the premades want to do is steamroll pugs and everybody knows it. You gave in, and now it's just a waste of time for solo players to even join WF's. Great update...not! RANT RANT RANT!
    Last edited by Xoaxie; 06-30-2011 at 12:59 PM.

Don't be ridiculous.

Now if Trion let the OTHER side have premades, but did not let your faction have them, you'd have something legitimate to whine about, but until then you sound like a sausage. Both sides have premades, and it's all luck of the draw.

You want to complain and blame somebody, blame the bads on your team. Start coordinating your team and maybe you'll win a few... it has nothing to do with Trion.

Z

[edit] PS- I have NEVER been in a premade and win a LOT more than I lose. It's the players, not the game that make the difference.
    Last edited by Znick; 06-30-2011 at 01:05 PM.

The Order of the Silver Hand is recruiting! Dayblind - Guardian - www.TheOrderoftheSilverHand.com

Quote Originally Posted by Xoaxie View Post
    I'm sure that all of the solo WF players are going to feel like you really care by giving in to the spoiled premade groups. WF's are more unballenced than ever. All the premades want to do is steamroll pugs and everybody knows it. You gave in, and now it's just a waste of time for solo players to even join WF's. Great update...not! RANT RANT RANT!
    the Solution is for you to quit the game and go play single player rpg's.

Don't like it, Quit..

Rofl..
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Era
    Champion of Telara

I'd much rather have 2 minute queues and not 20 minute ones. But that's just me.
    Era - Defiant - Byriel
    Former Owner of RiftLift

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Znick View Post
    Don't be ridiculous.

Now if Trion let the OTHER side have premades, but did not let your faction have them, you'd have something legitimate to whine about, but until then you sound like a sausage. Both sides have premades, and it's all luck of the draw.

You want to complain and blame somebody, blame the bads on your team. Start coordinating your team and maybe you'll win a few... it has nothing to do with Trion.

Z

[edit] PS- I have NEVER been in a premade and win a LOT more than I lose. It's the players, not the game that make the difference.
    The problem is that premades have an unfair advantge with vent alone. If you just want to kill things that have no chance of fighting back play space invaders. The imballences created by letting premades steamroll solo players is a serious problem for the majority of players. If premades really wanted to play premades then they wouldn't complain about que times. No you jerks just want to steam roll pugs fo prestige, we all know it. The majority of players want solo WF's , that's why the que times are shorter for pugs. Trion should really care about the majotiry of players, not the spoiled whiners that are mad that they have to play fair.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    the Solution is for you to quit the game and go play single player rpg's.

Don't like it, Quit..

Rofl..
    You are so mature, I bet your parents are proud of you.

The problem is that premades have an unfair advantge with vent alone. If you just want to kill things that have no chance of fighting back play space invaders. The imballences created by letting premades steamroll solo players is a serious problem for the majority of players. If premades really wanted to play premades then they wouldn't complain about que times. No you jerks just want to steam roll pugs fo prestige, we all know it. The majority of players want solo WF's , that's why the que times are shorter for pugs. Trion should really care about the majotiry of players, not the spoiled whiners that are mad that they have to play fair.
    If you just want to pug without ever worrying about fighting other players, play a single player game.

like space invaders rofl..
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

Champion of Telara

I thought you were being sarcastic and that you were actually supporting this change because this post is nonsense.

Look up the definition of compromise in a dictionary and do some breathing exercises.

Trion recognizes that the system was flawed and is taking steps to correct it.

they need to system that works for both pug vs pug and premade vs premade. the current one doesnt.
    RIFT Whitefall server / Pandemik / Mage (Pyromancer) Level 10-50 in warfronts. 300k favour earnt before hitting lvl 50 / Guild Black Company
    First player on Whitefall pvp server to reach 5000 pvp kills (Cutthroat). 25k+ pvp kills now pugged the whole way - single target only.

WAR Karak Eight Peaks and Karak Norn EU servers / Pandemic / Bright Wizard / Guild Black Company
    DAOC Excalibur EU server / Pandemic / Troll Warrior / Guild Black Company

Default X

You missed a very major sentence in the posters comments. Both sides have Premades... If it was Pug vs Premade you would have a very legit beef, but that just isn't the case...

Another major point you are not seeing is that we got more into WF after 1.3 than we ever bothered with before.. So actually the games had never been more unfair.. Safe to say we won 99% of our WF's.. Before it was more like 60-70%. I would assume this fix will bring that back in line again.

Quote Originally Posted by Znick View Post
    Don't be ridiculous.

Z

If both sides have premades, why all the whining about queue times? Should be able to play against each other all the time. Premades are the minority.
    Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum

I think this is a minor change, but a good compromise. Premades were still happening anyway so most people will not notice a difference.

However people who play with friends can now group 3 people and not be stuck so long.

Not every "group" is a premade.

Sword of Telara

In my case it was the last straw.

But lucky me, I have 3 days left to post:

I'm not kidding, it was stupid change and one I will not abide.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...cel-my-account

After Jul 4th, Ill be Mathray on Wow
    Last edited by Raymath; 06-30-2011 at 02:44 PM.

Default I liked the old way too!

Quote Originally Posted by Raymath View Post
    In my case it was the last straw.

But lucky me, I have 3 days left to post:

I'm not kidding, it was stupid change and one I will not abide.

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...cel-my-account

After Jul 4th, Ill be Mathray on Wow
    We were getting like 5-14 players in a WF and only lost like 3 games over the 3 days. Switch it back please to keep them happy.. Hate to see people leave over something that was so favorable to Premades without the community somehow noticing.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorovos View Post
    If you just want to pug without ever worrying about fighting other players, play a single player game.

like space invaders rofl..
    What the hell? You make it seem that because we pressed solo we go in there for a 1v1 match.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast