+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Thanks Trion

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Xoaxie View Post
    The problem is that premades have an unfair advantge with vent alone. If you just want to kill things that have no chance of fighting back play space invaders. The imballences created by letting premades steamroll solo players is a serious problem for the majority of players. If premades really wanted to play premades then they wouldn't complain about que times. No you jerks just want to steam roll pugs fo prestige, we all know it. The majority of players want solo WF's , that's why the que times are shorter for pugs. Trion should really care about the majotiry of players, not the spoiled whiners that are mad that they have to play fair.
    instead of having trion fubar the q times in your favor, why dont you ask trion for aIngame chat system, that way your pugs can be just as coordinated as the ventrillo users.

whoever took my name on these forums...grrrrrr

Shield of Telara

Yep seeing that too queue times have gone up considerably, its not as bad as before the warband merge with the 6+ min during primetime (and 20+ during off hours) but slowly we are getting there again.

In a few months we will be back there and the only reason will be that most pug players will stop queuing and Im fairly certain that within this year we will see 1hour + queue times for premades again too

Shadowlander

This type of stuff is why I love the concept of world pvp or RVR pvp over WF/BG/Arena pvp. Because at the end of the day no matter how skilled/geared your small group of players they will be overrun and shown the door. Some like to call it zerging but I pefer to look at it as a balanceing factor.

Quote Originally Posted by PandemicUK View Post
    they need to system that works for both pug vs pug and premade vs premade. the current one doesnt.

Exactly. They needed to sort out the Group Queue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bartolomeus D View Post
    Queueing solo should not place you in a warfront against opponents that queued as a group.

It's that simple.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Pippington View Post
    Exactly. They needed to sort out the Group Queue.
    i think they need to eliminate the option of solo q
    that way there wont be any problem of mismatched team, they can model it after the lfg tool and that way a match wont start unless you have the appropriate balance so if you have a premade you will be going up against an equally geared group of folks, also introduce the optional in game voice chat of other games so if i want i can form my premade and be faced against a well balanced random team that has the same tools available to me, hell you can even get improved rewards for q-ing up random just like pve BS, this way this crap about pugs vs premade is a bit more balanced, and i can have a decent challenge, with out an hour long q time.

whoever took my name on these forums...grrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by Original_Hellfire View Post
    Im thankful for the fix trion put in, we got matched up very quickly. We weren't queueing becasue of the ungodly long times, now we can go back to stomping baddies.
    Read that as: Now we can bootstomp PUGS and prove how uber we are.
    I hate people, and yes, that almost surely means you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8