+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Trion

Default Dear Trion

Please fire your PvP team and get a new one made up of veteran MMORPGers. Ty.

Enjoying billions of DOMs running around now I see.

Soulwalker

I think Game Over....

Rift Master

Quote Originally Posted by Pesmergia View Post
    Enjoying billions of DOMs running around now I see.
    Hard to enjoy seeing anyone in WFs when our two WF queue times were 34 minutes followed by 37 minutes. After that we just gave up on it.
    Lewk- Prestige Rank 50 Rogue of Sunrest

Things must be all wrong with all the people whining on forums after a new patch with changes!

Note: sarcasm may occur in this post.

I said the same whiners would be crying within two weeks. I see it didnt' take that long.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    I said the same whiners would be crying within two weeks. I see it didnt' take that long.
    Yup, how many of the people whining about queue times now are the same ones who complained about PuG vs Premade and WANTED seperate queues?

You cried like spoiled babies because you wanted cake, Trion gave you cake, you don't like it and so now you're crying again. You made your bed, now you have to lie in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermonkey View Post
    Yup, how many of the people whining about queue times now are the same ones who complained about PuG vs Premade and WANTED seperate queues?

You cried like spoiled babies because you wanted cake, Trion gave you cake, you don't like it and so now you're crying again. You made your bed, now you have to lie in it.
    Me likey me cake.

Me likey.

Ascendant

Remove factions, and make this game factionless, so people start to reroll alts because theres another path now. Two high level zones Meridian and that guardian place. Solve all raiding problems like a lack of player. Too carebear company to make truly good two faction game, so just drop it. Ballsy move but you arent going ty regret it! Hell, even 4 WFs run better if theres no factions, because playersbase isnt split in half.

Just take my advice. Ive seen you carebear companies in my life more than Ive wanted.
    Last edited by June; 06-23-2011 at 04:46 AM.

Shadowlander

June, surely the two factions are the whole premise behind the game? Guardian vs Defiant, Faith vs Technology? And what could be more "carebear company" than all of us, guardians and defiants, living in one big house eating PvP cake and crying about how it makes us fat?

Another factor about removing premades, on Defiant side in my battlegroup we hardly ever have premades but we were fighting them alot... remove them now and guardians do not stand a chance haha.

Wife was playing last night doing pvp and in 4-5 matches of every wf except black garden the guardian side did not get over 300-400 points.... combined. This same late night time frame is usually 60/40 guardians or worse for us.

What truly stinks about forums is MOST of the time only negative people take time out to come and complain, people who are happy do not so yeah a few people may come on forums and complain, change is made and then everyone else who was fine with it has to deal with it.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by June View Post
    Remove factions, and make this game factionless, so people start to reroll alts because theres another path now. Two high level zones Meridian and that guardian place. Solve all raiding problems like a lack of player. Too carebear company to make truly good two faction game, so just drop it. Ballsy move but you arent going ty regret it! Hell, even 4 WFs run better if theres no factions, because playersbase isnt split in half.

Just take my advice. Ive seen you carebear companies in my life more than Ive wanted.
    ^this is what's wrong with these forums apparently...

yes, please take advice from someone who has over 1k forum posts... and doesn't know the name of the Guardian capital-

(sarcasm^)

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    Please fire your PvP team and get a new one made up of veteran MMORPGers. Ty.
    People have families to support. Your whim could destroy a family, cause them to lose a house, or spit a marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundermonkey View Post

You do realize the queue times are because people are doing PvE, for this BETTER PvE gear right? I wanted premades vs premades so my premade could roll other premades. We got tired of easy wins. I'm sorry you're afraid to fight other premades.

MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

Soulwalker

Agree. Your pvp team is completely failed.

+ Reply to Thread