+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Premade Joke

Default Premade Joke

Trion.... Come on guys.. Fix this right now.. Don't do this crap til you have 10 players in que together.. Then u can call 6+ people = group premade.

Working as intended has 5v5 groups in BG and a 30 minute wait at best. Nobody is doing this premade deal 6 hours into this patch. Please hotfix this mess as soon as possible.

I would love to fight premades, but nobody is queing this way.. It is broken. fix it now please.

Haps

Ascendant

Qd my group of 5 got 3 pops in 2 hours one of them was 10v4 for the entire duration yesterday pops were less than 2 minutes with a group of 5. Whatever you did broke the game.
    The artist formerly known as Daroof

Mofugga-bethlam

Plane Touched

Seeing increased times for 3-4 players as well...but only by a couple min at most. A bigger issue is getting into a warfront where the fight is 6v3. Then it turns into a 7v7 codex for 10 min. before filling out the last 8 spots above 800 pts. I got in it was 400 - 100 against. We came back to win by 50 pts in the end by 4 capping with 7v7 to recover the loss. Good fight bug a mess with all the premade **** screwing up the numbers.

It's broke, if you have more then 2 players, You're considered a premade, and thus put in the premade queue, if no one else is queueing, you don't get in a warfront, which has to be the dumbest thing i've ever seen in an MMO

why have guildmates at all.
    Xsorus - Rank 8 Mage/Server Seastone/Guardian/Guild - Desolate

That's really disappointing

Fixed something that wasn't broken, and broke it.

Also, OP . . . cool signature

Default Despina

she deserves all the credit on the Signature.. she does some wicked ones for lots o folks.

So as a side note our 5 man premade finally got into a Black Garden after waiting 28 mins.. was 5 v 7.. sweet.. Way worth the 500-78 loss and 300 favor ;(

Haps

Total BS. Sat in a queue for over 20 minutes with 4 friends and decided to go do something else. How is 4 people queueing considered a premade??? Please fix it so I can pvp with my friends again!!
    That which does not kill us, only makes us stranger

Shield of Telara

What they need to do to fix it is merge all servers together. That will fix it.

Que'ing solo got me into a match instantly a couple times. Defiants were clueless and got cratered every time. Good times.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Valkorian View Post
    What they need to do to fix it is merge all servers together. That will fix it.
    That still won't fix it.... its that a group of friends is considered a premade. Something that ruins the social aspect of an MMO. A social premade is many times different than a hardcore-pvp-premade. Trion doesn't accept the difference and made premades its own thing which of course ruins the queue times for practically everyone.

Shadowlander

This isn't going to fix anything... the good players will still trouce the noobs; it's just going to be less fun for them to do so-

Here's to hoping I randomly get put with people I like, I'm not going to que for 30+ mins during "rush hour"... nobody is-

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Malagus View Post
    That still won't fix it.... its that a group of friends is considered a premade. Something that ruins the social aspect of an MMO. A social premade is many times different than a hardcore-pvp-premade. Trion doesn't accept the difference and made premades its own thing which of course ruins the queue times for practically everyone.
    Ok, so you are a group of friends in joining as a group. You know each others abilities, you know you roles and most likely even have vent or team speak.

How is that different to any hardcore PvP-Premade?

It's a premade none the less.

You still have an advantage over non premades and random people who are either just playing casually in PvP or more self reliant.

And yes, merging all servers WILL fix queue times. You only say they wont because you want it reverted back to being able to stomp PUG's and feel good about yourself "thinking" you are actually good.

Nuff said.

EDIT - P.S. Ignore the typos today...
    Last edited by Valkorian; 06-22-2011 at 10:00 PM.

Workaround:

In vent say: Everyone ready?

1,2,3... QUEUE

Bam, you're a premade fighting pugs. You can solo queue together and probably get most of you in, if not all of you at a time.

You have to remember Trion doesn't actually think things through before the implement them, even with the entire pvp community telling them what to do.
    Last edited by Soulstitch; 06-22-2011 at 10:25 PM.

Plane Touched

Its the first day.

Could be bugged as well.

Anyways, just make grps of 2 and Q at same time. That usually works anyways.

I don't really care about this change, I don't mind facing premades, running in a premade or soloing. I think it was a poor choice, splitting up WFs by ranks (r0-3, r4+) seemed like a better idea (if anything was to be done). People would complain about not being able to grp with high/low ranking friends but that split is almost like lvl 50-52 WF, lvl 53+ WFs. Noone complains about not being able to grp with someone lvl 40 in a lvl 20-29 WF.

Ascendant

Put in a 5v5 warfront like Eternal Citadel, premades only. Problem solved.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast