+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP planar essences

Banned

Default PVP planar essences

I hope this doesn't come off as whining, but I don't particularly understand the need to grind another pvp read to have access to the pvp planar essences. It was not our fault that these were not introduced at the release of the game (as there were no pvp essences). It the notoriety requirement should have been attached to a previous group, that was around previously.

The quests are a trip. Sure, the Endless orders are easy as pie. Charhounds and Corpse Fungus? Lol, even in the middle of the night on a low pop PvE shard - it took hours because of the very low respawn. Could not imagine trying to do those on a high pop PvP shard....
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Banned

The way this was implemented, again this is my opinion, seems as those who are pvp'ers are again being punished because Trion lacked the insight to implement these items in the beginning. These aren't next tier items, these are things we should have had the option of acquiring from the beginning.

Rift Disciple

I don't think their stats are all that outstanding as is. Plus they are unique equip so you still have to pve for the other 4 slots. The quests are a joke. It's like a new set of mathos dailies.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    The quests are a trip. Sure, the Endless orders are easy as pie. Charhounds and Corpse Fungus? Lol, even in the middle of the night on a low pop PvE shard - it took hours because of the very low respawn. Could not imagine trying to do those on a high pop PvP shard....
    That's kind of the point...to keep you in the area fighting over resources

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrial View Post
    The way this was implemented, again this is my opinion, seems as those who are pvp'ers are again being punished because Trion lacked the insight to implement these items in the beginning. These aren't next tier items, these are things we should have had the option of acquiring from the beginning.
    No...we *****ed constantly because there's no reason to pvp out in the world. They gave us a reason yesterday and it worked out pretty well last night.

Ascendant

i have a feeling that we are going to see some honored-glorified epic lesser/greater essences. probably right about the time I get all my blue quality ones ><

Quote Originally Posted by Maladon View Post
    No...we *****ed constantly because there's no reason to pvp out in the world. They gave us a reason yesterday and it worked out pretty well last night.
    Yup, had a lot of fun yesterday in Stillmoor!
    Even free cost too much now

Quote Originally Posted by Maladon View Post
    That's kind of the point...to keep you in the area fighting over resources
    Perhaps if it were FFA... where you could kill the other Guardians/Defiant that were trying to get them as well, eh?

The spawn rate is that bad. If you have any kind of population looking to get the Fungus/Charhounds....
    Last edited by VirusDancer; 06-23-2011 at 08:50 AM.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

+ Reply to Thread