+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Casts cancelling for no reason

Banned

Default Casts cancelling for no reason

Anyone else experiencing spells cancelling for no reason? It's not an los issue, I'll have someone squirrelled and begin a cast. It will randomly cancel on me.
    Last edited by Pyrial; 06-22-2011 at 05:37 PM.

Plane Walker

Getting it as well.

Did you check your buff bars and see if any new debuffs turned up? After all Doms are back to a playable state, or at least being heavily played with atm since the changes, maybe you are getting shut down from one of thier presences?

Just a thought, as I can't say I've noticed it myself.

Cheers.
    PvE vs PvP gear. Solution: Equal gear, for Equal time invested.

Banned

I checked that, but it will happen with no debuffs up. I'm thinking maybe it has to do with some weird los check implemented to break channels (although it isn't happening on only channels).

Plane Touched

Been interrupted capping flags by some buffs/auras being thrown up or coming into range of me while doing so. Specifically I saw the one cleric thing....water icon? Anyway, it was on my positive buff bar, not the negative.

Plane Touched

Oh cool so my insta cast spells that were getting chain interupted (like 6-8 times in a row) might be a bug and not just some BS skill afterall? Maybe theres hope. If not.. lol. And lol at this mana drain. GG.
    Imasu@randomshard

It's a bug.

It happens with anything you do that involve a cast bar. Getting on a mount, switching roles, drinking, etc. Yes, it happens when NOBODY is around you no debuff on you.

I've seen this several times tonight while just trying to mount. The cast gets interrupted (even w/out any dots on me).

Were you being hit.?

Silence and interrupts are the norm in most attacks. Happened a lot to me on my cleric pre 1.3.

If it's a bug ... sound's really gamebreaking
    Last edited by Vaine; 06-23-2011 at 01:21 AM.
    <The Unnamed> GSB 5/5 ROS 4/4 GP 4/4 DH 4/4 HK 10/11
    Lace - Whitefall- R8 Warrior
    Mythril - Whitefall- R8 Cleric

Quote Originally Posted by Click View Post
    It's a bug.

It happens with anything you do that involve a cast bar. Getting on a mount, switching roles, drinking, etc. Yes, it happens when NOBODY is around you no debuff on you.
    Pretty much this. PvP...PvE... standing out in a middle of a field by yourself it can happen.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

Telaran

I've experienced these interupts outside of pvp, say, mounting inside Sanctum. So, in that instance, nothing could really be debuffing me or hitting me or anything of the sort.

Noticed in a few casts of Resto Flame inside a dungeon too.

Just interested if anyone could pinpoint the exact reason for the interupt, cos LoS shouldn't stop you from mounting?

Rift Disciple

getting this as well - interrupted on mounts, any sort of casted skill has a chance to fail randomly.
    interrupted on food lol

Rift Disciple MarleyTheMongolianMoose's Avatar

Yeah I've noticed it as well, submitted a bug on it but keep submitting it. It is pretty game breaking, especially when I am channeling on someone who is maybe 10 feet infront of me, unable to move due to the root on the spell and it will break before the first tick even happens, pretty terrible.

(No LoS and it is a 1v1 situation, no interrupt or debuff occurred)

Rift Disciple

Def a bug. I had mounting cancel on me in town, as well as a cancel during mining.

NOT A BUG

Did you guys figure it out yet? I'll give you a hint... they put a governor on macros to limit the amount of times you can use a keystroke to execute an action and it's cumulative... for ANY action you take.

It's like getting shut out of mailbox spam, but your abilities. How did I find this out? I have an above average API for most skilled gamers and that damn limiter cost me a few extra KBs by the end of "intense" WFs. Normal to slow WFs it's not an issue.
    Last edited by Trisian; 06-23-2011 at 07:49 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast