Closed Thread

Thread: Current warfront clusters

Plane Touched

Default Current warfront clusters

Is there is a list of the warfront clusters somewhere? I searched around for one, but couldn't find one. I would like to move to another server tomorrow and I want to switch to a server that is on an entirely different cluster.
    Raaaawwr

Quote Originally Posted by Arrow_Raider View Post
    Is there is a list of the warfront clusters somewhere? I searched around for one, but couldn't find one. I would like to move to another server tomorrow and I want to switch to a server that is on an entirely different cluster.
    Running away from Harrow/Briarcliff cluster?

Rift Disciple

Yea wolfsbane is extremely bad for defiant. the loss rate has to be around 90% overall. I have toons in every bracket and you will occasionally get on good streaks but more than not it's loss after loss.

Yesterday 0-16
    day before 2-19
    day before that 1-7

And i've been playing for a little over a month from level 10 to 50 in all wf's and it's the same thing. Rolled a guardian toon and it's just the opposite. Win almost every match.

Ascendant

I know Nyx, Epoch, Amadris, Arcanis (lol all two of us), and a couple others are in one cluster.

Plane Touched

I am on aedraxis (pve server), which used to be in the cluster aedraxis, belmont, spitescar, seastone. They merged the clusters recently though, but I can't find the announcement thread for that - I think they deleted it. I haven't played RIFT much recently, so I don't know what servers got merged into our cluster. I am a guardian and we lose most WFs in this cluster. Furthermore, before the cluster merges, we had 2 pve servers and 2 pvp servers. Most WFs were comprised mostly of players from the pvp servers. I would like to move my character to a pvp server in a cluster that has more pvp servers than pve servers. I'd also like my new cluster to not have such a huge imbalance between defiants and guardians.
    Raaaawwr

Soulwalker

One thing to keep in mind is that you're always going to have a slightly bias experience with warfronts. If both factions have groups running premades, you're simply going to lose a lot of matches if you're running pickup groups, because you'll only ever play against premades, never/rarely with premades, and premades rarely lose to PUG's.

Soulwalker

Help me make a lsit then if no one has
    here
    http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...90#post2682190

Closed Thread