+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Synergy Crystals AGAIN only for pvp armor set :/

Angry Synergy Crystals AGAIN only for pvp armor set :/

Synergy Crystals AGAIN only for PVE armor sets My mistake in thread name )

Well again the pve guys got nice things like the new system with Synergy Crystals that work only for sets in Hmmerknell.We want these kind of things with bonuses for certain souls we use be able to get from pvp vendor with favor ..

Besides tier 2 relics and Synergy Crystals that are only for the pve-rs we people who love to pvp wont get anything just some blue essences at astronomical prices ..haha what a bs
    I wonder if rank 6 full pvp armors with 40 % damage reduction will still be able to outcome the buff to damage and stats from vpe items in future ..i think not
    Last edited by Cyborg; 06-22-2011 at 07:12 AM.

Plane Touched

they'll still be bad at PvP.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    I wonder if rank 6 full pvp armors with 40 % damage reduction will still be able to outcome the buff to damage and stats from vpe items in future ..i think not
    forget it, t2 relic set for mage gets more than 1700sp unbuffed, that's the equivalent of 1.1 redball.
    add an offensive crystall for full-bored dps or a defensive one to get the equivalent of valor, and pvp-only peoples are fully and greatly ****ed
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.
    Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizo View Post
    forget it, t2 relic set for mage gets more than 1700sp unbuffed, that's the equivalent of 1.1 redball.
    add an offensive crystall for full-bored dps or a defensive one to get the equivalent of valor, and pvp-only peoples are fully and greatly ****ed

Yeah ..t2 relic guys will completely destroy rank 6 players that played their as.s.es months to get their rank 6 things.

It is a matter of time when many will leave the game jsut because the imbalance in gear ,is like Trion cant fcking understand and dont want to balance pve gear with pvp gear ,damn it ...
    Last edited by Cyborg; 06-22-2011 at 07:32 AM.

Telaran

Its obvious that Trion is moving into balancing PvP and PvE gear.

R6 gear is now on par with T1 raid gear and with patches 1.4 and 1.5 being PvP focused, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that new PvP gear/mechanics are on the way to match T2 gear.

Quote Originally Posted by thedrumchannell View Post

R6 gear is now on par with T1 raid gear and with patches 1.4 and 1.5 being PvP focused, it doesn't take a genius to figure out that new PvP gear/mechanics are on the way to match T2 gear.

I hope you right on this ..still ,we have to wait some time we will have balanced gear ,if we will have it.

We need epic essences and relic pvp gear to compensate tier 1-2 relics gear..
    Last edited by Cyborg; 06-22-2011 at 09:45 AM.

Rift Disciple

Synergy Crystals AGAIN only for PVE armor sets
    Didn't see that one coming...

/sarcasm
    Cleric of Faeblight
    Mage of Faeblight

AMD 8150@4.5GHZ, 8GB1600, SAPPHIRE 7950 3GB

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by thedrumchannell View Post

Does anyone know what the rank 6 pvp gear is getting changed to? Just read that weapons are getting bumped up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Snyrf View Post
    Does anyone know what the rank 6 pvp gear is getting changed to? Just read that weapons are getting bumped up a bit.
    Weapons aren't really getting bumped up. They're reverting them back to the dps of pre 1.2 if I remember correctly.

- Vybz
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Weapons aren't really getting bumped up. They're reverting them back to the dps of pre 1.2 if I remember correctly.

- Vybz
    so on par with purple t1 raid stuff or lower , way lower than relic t1 raid stuff, intergalactic space from t2 relic stuff...
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Well there weren't any r6 weapons before 1.2, so something is getting buffed.
    Shayde@Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by Arcshayde View Post
    Well there weren't any r6 weapons before 1.2
    Correct you are, my apologies. However, when rank 6 weapons were released their dps was later lowered in a hot fix.

- Vybz
    Last edited by Nightwish; 06-22-2011 at 10:03 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fia View Post
    I just want to be able to survive for 10 seconds when having 2 dps on me, I don't think that's too much to ask for.
    Dedicated to the Rogues who stuck it out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IKoxTymkUTU
    Dedicated to the Rogue QQers and Haters: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM

Plane Walker

Yeah ..t2 relic guys will completely destroy rank 6 players that played their as.s.es months to get their rank 6 things.

It is a matter of time when many will leave the game jsut because the imbalance in gear ,is like Trion cant fcking understand and dont want to balance pve gear with pvp gear ,damn it ...
    the problem is trying to balance it in regards to PVP servers. if you make the PVP WF gear as good as Raid gear then they wont raid...which is the driving force of the content etc..

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Grazskin View Post
    the problem is trying to balance it in regards to PVP servers. if you make the PVP WF gear as good as Raid gear then they wont raid...which is the driving force of the content etc..
    so why have pvp at all if it has to be always inferior?
    this is just insulting for any customer.
    Once known as Nix-Zero

Quote Originally Posted by Ruizo View Post
    so why have pvp at all if it has to be always inferior?
    this is just insulting for any customer.
    Then people like me who detests PVE in general would be left with nothing. Id rather have slightly subpar gear than nothing FFS listen to what you are saying!
    Aurrek..increased damage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast