+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What pvp shard is the defiants actually winning most warfronts?

Telaran

Default What pvp shard is the defiants actually winning most warfronts?

Briarcliff defiants lose so many warfronts, what shard are the defiants actually winning some or most?

:P
    Noella <PvP Goods>

Not the one with Shadefallen. That's for damn sure.
    "Be careful, Preston. You're treading on my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Not the one with Shadefallen. That's for damn sure.
    Lol QFT

Wolfbane says hello.

Rift Disciple

Make a premade and you'll win most of your warfronts... go in a PUG and you probably won't win most of your warfronts.

Quote Originally Posted by Morituri View Post
    Lol QFT

Wolfbane says hello.
    /wavesandslowlybacksaway

The more Wolfbane I see, the less likely we are to win - not that we had a high chance to begin with
    "Be careful, Preston. You're treading on my dreams."

Bloodiron form EU own guardian **** hard

If you want a pretty 50/50 enviornment, (at least before the whole 1.3 patch) Reclaimers battlecluster is pretty even. Who knows after this patch though.
    Quiver @ Molinar
    <The Enclave>

For most, the first thing they put on in the morning is their underwear. I however put on my headset.

Shadowlander

Default Wolfbane defiant here

I always pug and you know, we actually don't do so bad. Some days are winners, some not so much. We didn't lose one match yesterday in the ones I played in. But there have been days where we just get facerolled and you lay there with your *** hurting from the pounding you just took. BUT, for me, it was still fun if I could tag enough people to make them focus fire me and let some of my team get in behind them.

The only time I see one side really losing badly is when they go off to 1v1 instead of working on the objective. It can be a bummer to kill the fang carrier and even in the midst of all those red names you hang on just long enough for the fang to re-set. Then waiting to spawn on a 20s timer (gods I hate those) you see the fang picked up by a guardian again. wha...?

But, such is pug life.

Ive heard Lotham is great for defiants but good luck transferring your defiant character there..From what they say guardians population is zilch.

Oh and you're on my cluster and we don't do that bad in Codex..different hours of the night we win straight in Scion.When the kiddies log in to scion and starting camping bridge south..I start playing codex.
    Last edited by Ticklepink; 06-22-2011 at 09:01 AM.
    FortyFive sigbanners ~Harrow~

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Noella View Post
    Briarcliff defiants lose so many warfronts, what shard are the defiants actually winning some or most?

move to stonecrest or snarebrush lol
    Last edited by Grazskin; 06-22-2011 at 09:04 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklepink View Post
    Ive heard Lotham is great for defiants but good luck transferring your defiant character there..From what they say guardians population is zilch.

Oh and you're on my cluster and we don't do that bad in Codex..different hours of the night we win straight in Scion.When the kiddies log in to scion and starting camping bridge south..I start playing codex.
    Faeblight/Belmont/Seastone/Spitescar/Aedraxis/Lotham/Sunrest are all in this cluster.
    Einziger - Dayblind
    Rank 6 Rogue
    <level>

Quote Originally Posted by Grazskin View Post
    move to stonecrest or snarebrush lol
    The only other server that remotely resembles briarcliff in their actions attitudes and words..yes feel free to xfer to Stonecrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Einziger View Post
    Faeblight/Belmont/Seastone/Spitescar/Aedraxis/Lotham/Sunrest are all in this cluster.

And?...how is it?..god awful que times?..85% defiant domination?

Quote Originally Posted by Noella View Post

7 losses in a row in PS for defiants on the whitefall cluster, *COUGH* Guardian favoritism, wow was horde & wow2.0 its guardians
    Hurry to Meet Death Before Your Place is Taken

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Ticklepink View Post
    And?...how is it?..god awful que times?..85% defiant domination?
    Ignoring my pre-made stats, as that is obviously quite biased, just from a puging perspective:

* I win the vast majority of any game I play as a healing Cleric.

* It's roughly an even split on any of my dps characters.

Obviously, those are generalizations, and you will find yourself in slumps where your pugs loose 10 games in a row. The reverse is true as well. In PUGs, the most important factor 9/10 times is which side has more heals, which is why my healing Cleric wins the majority of her PUGs, by virtue of always guaranteeing there being one healer (and a good one if I may say so ).

And, it's not like I'm saying this playing only one side. I have a 50 rogue and warrior on both Guardian and Defiant on Sunrest, with a 50 Defiant Cleric as well. I see both sides.

I re-rolled to Briarcliff recently and won the vast majority of my WFs leveling to 50 as Defiant, but played them 90% of the time as a bard with the most healing, so again, healing tends to bias any stats concerning win/loss percentage. Doing the pve ladder at the moment as I have no real urge to throw my rank 1 noob self into the fray completely ungeared, so can't really say how badly Defiant loose at 50 there. If it really is that bad, that just reinforces my plan to get pve geared before climbing the valor ladder.
    Last edited by Revial; 06-22-2011 at 10:57 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast