+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ninja Nerf to Open World Kills?

Default Ninja Nerf to Open World Kills?

So yeah, 2 days ago (and ever since I hit 50), I was getting 100 prestige/80 favor per kill in the open world. Today I'm getting 50 prestige/40 favor per kill. No, I'm not repeatedly killing a single player, this is what I'm getting for first kill?

Did I miss something, or am I just tripping out?
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Rift Disciple

You are right. Exact same thing happened to me Prestige/favor halved on Monday but did not see any patch/notes on it

Prophet of Telara

I guess they got frustrated with all the demands from PvPers for more open world content and decided to give us a nice little back hand.

Telaran

Does it have anything do do with the increased open world PvP rewards introduced in patch 1.3?

Rift Master

Where you in a group with someone, because that reduces the amount you get, if you are in a party of 2, it cuts the reward in half even if they are not close by.

+ Reply to Thread