+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Sunrest - oPvP Compilation - And why you need to transfer here, the oPvP server.

Exclamation Sunrest - oPvP Compilation - And why you need to transfer here, the oPvP server.

oPvP - We need to get all oPvPers in one place. - we dont need dailies or rewards to go out and seek blood, we do it for the

THRILL OF THE KILL - SUNREST oPvP Compilation
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Haven't had a new waffle vid thread in a while, this should kill a few minutes with the video, and another 20 or 30 watching all the trolls in the thread.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Catalysts; 06-21-2011 at 08:02 PM.
    PvE vs PvP gear. Solution: Equal gear, for Equal time invested.

Soulwalker

oPvP - We need to get all oPvPers in one place.
    I agree. Just need to agree on a server

we dont need dailies or rewards to go out and seek blood
    Yes. Im tired of everyone saying "there is no incentive to kill people in open world." The only incentive you should need is that it is fun!

How do I know this is not some elaborate plan to try and augment your 10-player open world pvp fights? I bet your server has nobody on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sawdomite View Post
    How do I know this is not some elaborate plan to try and augment your 10-player open world pvp fights? I bet your server has nobody on it.
    Kutsuu and Rizaz are on Sunrest.

Quote Originally Posted by Xvvt View Post
    Kutsuu and Rizaz are on Sunrest.
    Kruuunch , Taugrim . . . . . .
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

RP-PvP?

I'm scared.

How strict are they about RP'ing? Like, in-Guild or group, do I have to talk in the 3rd person or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Stigas View Post
    RP-PvP?

I'm scared.

How strict are they about RP'ing? Like, in-Guild or group, do I have to talk in the 3rd person or something?
    Yes. That should be obvious.

Just kidding.

RP-PvP?

I'm scared.

I honestly think th. at "RP" servers are a clever way of scaring people off. I've been on Sunrest since day 1 and only seen a couple of instances where people actually RP.
    Jiu Jitsu ftw

Quote Originally Posted by Maugrim View Post
    I honestly think th. at "RP" servers are a clever way of scaring people off. I've been on Sunrest since day 1 and only seen a couple of instances where people actually RP.
    Hmmm. I just remember someone warning that you could get banned on WoW for going onto an RP server and not "RP'ing".

How's the open world stuff on Sunrest?

Ascendant

When two players start RPing in Meridian, usually 10 player stand around and spam Nico lights or naked dance. There are RP guilds and groups if you're into that kind of thing, but I've only seen like 5 instances of roleplay since I rolled on Sunrest.

Our population is pretty good. We're in a cluster with Lotham (Addiction), Faeblight, Seastone, Spitescare, Belmont, and Aed-something that nobody plays on. There are only a few strong defiant premades and about twice as many good guardian premades, but it isn't overwhelming. I'd guess win rates are even for the average player. Open world pvp usually favors the defiants but a guardian group can stomp around and pick fights if they want to.

We're PVP-RP, but you have to go out of your way to find RP. A majority of the server rolled here because PVP-RP servers tend to be more mature. It's basically just like any other PVP server.

Hmmm. I just remember someone warning that you could get banned on WoW for going onto an RP server and not "RP'ing".

How's the open world stuff on Sunrest?
    Depending on your name, our resident tattle tale Silverfox will report your name for no reason beyond satisfaction from controlling/influencing another's enjoyment of a service they pay for. (and spam his macro encouraging other players to open tickets against names in violation) Its pathetic, but even with him most make it through,

But me 1 toon

Ilikemashedpotatoes

Ilovemashedpotatoes

Iamahobbit

doyoulikethisname

jrrtolkien

now: Filversox
    Last edited by McWaffle; 06-22-2011 at 07:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rizaz View Post
    When two players start RPing in Meridian, usually 10 player stand around and spam Nico lights or naked dance. There are RP guilds and groups if you're into that kind of thing, but I've only seen like 5 instances of roleplay since I rolled on Sunrest.

Our population is pretty good. We're in a cluster with Lotham (Addiction), Faeblight, Seastone, Spitescare, Belmont, and Aed-something that nobody plays on. There are only a few strong defiant premades and about twice as many good guardian premades, but it isn't overwhelming. I'd guess win rates are even for the average player. Open world pvp usually favors the defiants but a guardian group can stomp around and pick fights if they want to.

We're PVP-RP, but you have to go out of your way to find RP. A majority of the server rolled here because PVP-RP servers tend to be more mature. It's basically just like any other PVP server.

Yes, def has some great premades . Ruining footage I have to delete because they roll my face in.

This guild above is particularly pesky

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post
    oPvP - We need to get all oPvPers in one place. - we dont need dailies or rewards to go out and seek blood, we do it for the

THRILL OF THE KILL - SUNREST oPvP Compilation
    is that Suncrest??

Quote Originally Posted by Grazskin View Post
    is that Suncrest??
    Why is that name familiar?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast