+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: PvE'ers SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET PRESTIGE AND FAVOR FROM PVE

Default PvE'ers SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET PRESTIGE AND FAVOR FROM PVE

PVE BADDIES SHOULD NOT BE ABLE TO GET R6 FROM ****ING PVE'ing DAILY QUESTS. **** THAT. IF YOU WANT TO EARN RANK 6 GO AND PVP. PvE'ers need to stop there QQ and go PVP like the rest of us. So much crap
    Showtek
    < Resistance >
    Rank 6 Rogue
    Deepstrike

Shadowlander

You have a cannabis leaf in your sig block so you must be way cool, hence I agree

Sez

Context is missing. Rants do not help anyone.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Whats there not to understnad? I can see how this MIGHT bring more people out to world PvP...but still....doing dumb daily quests sould not give prestige and favor because PvE'ers QQ cuz they get ***** by R6 PvP'ers who earned their title.. Go earn your R6, Go grind it like the rest of us had to.
    Last edited by Zatox; 06-21-2011 at 01:30 PM.
    Showtek
    < Resistance >
    Rank 6 Rogue
    Deepstrike

Telaran

Im sorry, you lost me at 'Hello"

I dont even think. if I smoked what you obviously do, I would still be able to make any sense of that post.

Telaran

you get "1" pvp quest per day @ level 50. Not a game breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by GlockDuck View Post

I dont even think. if I smoked what you obviously do, I would still be able to make any sense of that post.
    Yeah, and isn't it supposed to make you mellow, anyway? Sheesh, I wonder what he was like *before* he started smoking.

Ascendant

lol?

daily pvp quests is not to satisfy the pve'ers...its for the many many many QQers saying there is no open world pvp.

one step at a time we will get there. trion does something to help with the world pvp situation, and all the people crying that there is no world pvp ***** about the attempt.

also, cool sig bro

I thought wtf are Trion doing at first, but it really doesn't bother me anymore. I think the plan with these PvE dailies are to get PvPers to one location so that PvP can actually happen in the open world. Overall it doesn't seem like a bad idea.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    I thought wtf are Trion doing at first, but it really doesn't bother me anymore. I think the plan with these PvE dailies are to get PvPers to one location so that PvP can actually happen in the open world. Overall it doesn't seem like a bad idea.

Wow, nice to someone actually thinking and not *****ing.

And OP play your game and enjoy it, **** the others and how they got there. QQ
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by GlockDuck View Post

Really ?!? He lost me at 'HUR DUR'

Rift Disciple

As long as they dont give them Valor passively. If they are going to get 20% passive then I want 100 hit passive. I don't know if those changes went through or if they canceled them a while back.
    Whitedevil/Harrow

Plane Touched

Exactly how much Prestige and favor can be gained per day by doing these dailies?

Quote Originally Posted by Argizeos View Post
    Exactly how much Prestige and favor can be gained per day by doing these dailies?
    From what I read, 1200 prestige each quest, not sure about favor. I'd assume that the favor would be the same as the warfront daily quests.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

Plane Touched

so grinding to P6 doing quests only would probably be painfully slow, even more so than it already is.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast