+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Trion - what are you going to do about AFK'ers in the warfronts ?

Rift Chaser

Default Trion - what are you going to do about AFK'ers in the warfronts ?

I'm constantly seeing the same people afk these days in the warfronts, not even botters, people who are intentionally leeching. We report them, they go and remove the debuff then go back afk leeching again.
    We open tickets and I'm sure action might be taken but then some of them come back a day or so later and even boast about getting a few hours ban and that they couldn't care less - then proceed to leech once more.
    We report them again, they might be banned for a few hours again and then they're back, leeching once again.

Seriously, while I understand some of them are probably just pve scrubs looking to do their daily, most of them are consistently leeching over and over.

Please Trion, what if anything are you going to do about these leechers who are ruining the game for everyone else ?

Thanks

Rift Disciple

the afk in pvp is like 2 minutes, 4 minutes or so for kick. That is hardly leeching.

Support -> Contact GM -> Report a Player

Include server, faction, class, level, and appropriate information. It might take a couple times, but I've yet to be disappointed with the results.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireforge View Post
    Your patience is completely unnecessary in this matter. You put a quarter in the machine and you need your gumball. It's cool.
    Your "Likes" fuel me.
    E . ` ' / . F
    Selling 1.4 Crafting Components. X-Shard Delivery Available.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Rydis View Post
    the afk in pvp is like 2 minutes, 4 minutes or so for kick. That is hardly leeching.
    I'm not talking about going afk for a few minutes to run to the toilet/answer the door or whatever. I'm talking about players who constantly AFK leech in every single warfront.

I have reported them via tickets, some do get banned but there are others still there, day after day, who continue to leech.

There is one such player that is back today leeching, Scarboro from Deepstrike shard, constant and persistent leecher. When asked about it he said he didn't care and would not move, will continue to leech and doesn't care if people report him afk or open tickets about him to GMs.

What the hell can you do with people like that ?

Perm ban them please, close his account and ban his IP address so he can't even open another account.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nehaxak View Post
    I'm not talking about going afk for a few minutes to run to the toilet/answer the door or whatever. I'm talking about players who constantly AFK leech in every single warfront.

I have reported them via tickets, some do get banned but there are others still there, day after day, who continue to leech.

There is one such player that is back today leeching, Scarboro from Deepstrike shard, constant and persistent leecher. When asked about it he said he didn't care and would not move, will continue to leech and doesn't care if people report him afk or open tickets about him to GMs.

What the hell can you do with people like that ?

Perm ban them please, close his account and ban his IP address so he can't even open another account.
    not possible. You can't just talk and not get kicked. You will get afk kicked if you dont do player interaction. Just talking in chat wont save you from kick. I know this personally and have be told so my GM when I got kicked trying to redo my souls after a patch.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Rydis View Post
    not possible. You can't just talk and not get kicked. You will get afk kicked if you dont do player interaction. Just talking in chat wont save you from kick. I know this personally and have be told so my GM when I got kicked trying to redo my souls after a patch.
    Huh ? What's that got to do with anything ? I never mentioned anything like that

+ Reply to Thread