+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 41

Thread: People that want Ranked Warfronts......LOL

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default People that want Ranked Warfronts......LOL

    This is Pvp ladies and gents. Gtf if u wanna complain about being outgeared or classed in a wf.

    1st) This aint pve if u wanna progress like that then go pve where you can progress easily without having to suffer. Ranked Warfronts rofl.......................................

    2) Not all pvpers are bad like a lot of people and actually like to pvp and like the CHALLENGE? Why the hell would i want to only face off against noob p1's and p2's when i hit 50 rofl? u kidding i wanna pvp against those who think they are pro at p6 and show em whats up not some noob pvpers plus thats how u get better and know what u will be expecting.


    3) PVP shouldnt be about progression anyway and more about skill because at a certain rank (p4) skill outweighs anything even those that are p6. You can cope just as well as those or do even better then those at p6 but thats only if ur good enough. People that constantly complain and use gear as an excuse are the bad ones. And those who can only win being geared over those who arent are bad too. STOP USING GEAR AS AN EXCUSE. Nothing is handed to you at the beginning. So what you can kill higher geared person or cant kill anyone? Then work on your build or get better and as you do gear will come. Dont make gear a prime focus because a skilled p4 > bad p6. If you cant kill a cleric learn to put pressure on their team plus cleric and switch targets to spike another player down

    4) No competition.....NO COMPETITION do you have it easy when u just first join. Gimme a break rofl. In rl or in games. You start of having to work hard until you reach a certain point except for the excepetional folks.

    5) Less people to play against and long que times. Nty

    Only Thing i agree with is they need to change up the premade ques somehow but rank que systems? LOL? you stupidest idea of the month besides valor change.

    Im done

  2. #2
    Ascendant Adnoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    1,882

    Default

    what the ****

    (Gear)

  3. #3
    Plane Walker Gazrael's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Im done
    Thank god.

    We weren't filling our quota for ''self-important blowhard who makes stupid, unneeded points in broken, kiddie English.''
    Please don't post again.
    Last edited by Gazrael; 06-21-2011 at 08:10 AM.
    M'Nope.

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    been reading too many posts that say this was a good idea...just makes me laugh

  5. #5
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gazrael View Post
    Thank god.

    We weren't filling our quota for ''self-important blowhard who makes stupid, unneeded points in broken, kiddie English.''
    Please don't post again.
    ty so u can gtf son....like i give a

  6. #6
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    did know there was a standard to how i can type online? shall i bow to your all mightyness since u care so much more about the way u type? rofl gtf son

  7. #7
    Ascendant Visions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Topeka, Kansas
    Posts
    2,833

    Default

    Yeah I too love boring fights I'm always going to win. NOT!!

    I'm tired of picking on the little guy, give me a challenge. Don't be part of the problem, be the solution. Unless you're afraid you'll get your teeth kicked in by people like me, who have equal gear. You might be able to call yourself a PvP'r, but not a good one if you're so afraid to fight those in equal gear, because you just might find out, you have no skill.
    Last edited by Visions; 06-21-2011 at 08:17 AM.


    MMORPG played: Everquest I, Dark Age of Camelot, Dungeons and Dragons Online, Everquest II, Aion, Warhammer Online, and Fallen Earth (BETA only).
    We all meet as equals on the battlefield, but we don't leave as such.
    Topeka Photography

  8. #8
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    Yeah I too love boring fights I'm always going to win. NOT!!

    I'm tired of picking on the little guy, give me a challenge. Don't be part of the problem, be the solution. Unless you're afraid you'll get your teeth kicked in by people like me, who have equal gear. You might be able to call yourself a PvP'r, but not a good one if you're so afraid to fight those in equal gear, because you just might find out, you have no skill.
    boi pls go sidown somewhere dont make me laugh rofl.....that is dumbest statement of the day. Why in the hell would i be afraid to fight people on my level rofl when id rather fight those who think they r pro? because u say i mite find out i have no skill? LOL pls try again that was a good laugh tho

  9. #9
    Ascendant VirusDancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    4,000

    Default

    First... Warfronts are mini-games already. We all might as well be playing Checkers. The PvP that takes place there has no bearing on the world. Heck, there are people from other worlds there. They're meaningless in of themselves. Sure, you do them enough you build up faction/favor/prestige and can gear up - you gain access to abilities you could not get otherwise... but in of themselves, they are meaningless little mini-games. We all might as well be playing Checkers.

    Second... some people play Checkers casually - some competitively.

    Okay, now to address the fail of your actual points....

    1st) This aint pve if u wanna progress like that then go pve where you can progress easily without having to suffer. Ranked Warfronts rofl.......................................
    It is a game. It is entertainment. It is supposed to be fun. Not something that you have to suffer through. There are other avenues out there that one can pursue to satisfy their masochistic tendencies....

    2) Not all pvpers are bad like a lot of people and actually like to pvp and like the CHALLENGE? Why the hell would i want to only face off against noob p1's and p2's when i hit 50 rofl? u kidding i wanna pvp against those who think they are pro at p6 and show em whats up not some noob pvpers plus thats how u get better and know what u will be expecting.
    Create two toons - make one R1 and one R6. Have them fight - you controlling both. Which wins? It really is that simple. Nobody can argue against that.

    So you start out R1 with everybody else. You do well. Soon you're R2. You continue to do well, cause you're a Rock Star. Tada, you move into the R3-R4 bracket. You do well. Soon you're R4. Bam, you're cruising along - everybody is singing your praises. Now you're in the R5-R6 bracket...

    ...or to your chagrin, you're stuck with all those "noobs" that you hate...losing your way to R6. It would seem that you would want something like this so you could separate yourself from them as quickly as possible, no?

    Yeah, your point made no sense.

    3) PVP shouldnt be about progression anyway and more about skill because at a certain rank (p4) skill outweighs anything even those that are p6. You can cope just as well as those or do even better then those at p6 but thats only if ur good enough. People that constantly complain and use gear as an excuse are the bad ones. And those who can only win being geared over those who arent are bad too. STOP USING GEAR AS AN EXCUSE. Nothing is handed to you at the beginning. So what you can kill higher geared person or cant kill anyone? Then work on your build or get better and as you do gear will come. Dont make gear a prime focus because a skilled p4 > bad p6. If you cant kill a cleric learn to put pressure on their team plus cleric and switch targets to spike another player down
    Once again - pretty simple. Create two toons. Make one R4. Make one R5. Play both of them against each other. The R5 wins. Make the R4 a R5 and the R5 a R6. Tada, the R6 wins. It's not rocket science. Heck, it's not even counting to two on your fingers... not sure why you don't get it.

    4) No competition.....NO COMPETITION do you have it easy when u just first join. Gimme a break rofl. In rl or in games. You start of having to work hard until you reach a certain point except for the excepetional folks.
    When you start out at something in RL...you start out. Your argument there makes no sense - your argument supports what you are arguing against. As for competition - R6s do not face competition from R1s. R1s do not find competition in fighting R6s. R5-R6s vs R5-R6s? Tada - competition. Same with R1-R2s vs. R1-Rs. R3-R4s vs R3-R4s.

    Normally I try to ignore certain idiotic posts on the forums - they are obviously trolls or flamebait. Every now and again though, somebody posts something completely stupid and apparently believes it...

    ...and I just have to point and lol.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

  10. #10
    Ascendant Stay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,755

    Default

    Can't figure out what this guy is trying to say. I think he said he likes good and challenging competiton. But then he also said he doesn't want ranked warfronts.

    I guess he's saying that random-filled warfronts are better competition than ranked warfronts would be?

    That's an . . . *interesting* opinion.

  11. #11
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    a lot of the people that want tiered warfronts are the people fully geared. I'm rank 6 and would like to only play with other rank 6 (or 4-6 or 5-6 or w/e group)

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    Can't figure out what this guy is trying to say. I think he said he likes good and challenging competiton. But then he also said he doesn't want ranked warfronts.

    I guess he's saying that random-filled warfronts are better competition than ranked warfronts would be?

    That's an . . . *interesting* opinion.
    Lol im trying to speak for both ends. I do want better competition but thats where trion should implement a new pvp system....competetive pvp where it is based on gear? Or have pvp gear be same stats but where skill only matters. When i hit 50 i know i wanted to go against the high ranks test my skills out just for fun. I also think with teired WF's itll not solve anything because those about to hit p3 will own those hitting lvl 50 still. Random ones are better due to the fact there will be less que times and more people to play against. If they fixed the Premade queing, wouldnt be as bad.

    But like i said they need to make pvp gear equal so gear does not matter but im sure to many people are concerned with having stats over the other player in pvp which is sad

  13. #13
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    a lot of the people that want tiered warfronts are the people fully geared. I'm rank 6 and would like to only play with other rank 6 (or 4-6 or 5-6 or w/e group)
    As i just replied to the other guy...everything would be solved if gear had no influence and had same stats. Where skill only mattered. So if u are in the same gear as this guy who just hit 50...you SHOULD be able to beat him if you are the better one or team.

  14. #14
    Champion Vaeranth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    582

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Visions View Post
    Yeah I too love boring fights I'm always going to win. NOT!!

    I'm tired of picking on the little guy, give me a challenge. Don't be part of the problem, be the solution. Unless you're afraid you'll get your teeth kicked in by people like me, who have equal gear. You might be able to call yourself a PvP'r, but not a good one if you're so afraid to fight those in equal gear, because you just might find out, you have no skill.
    Rated Battlegrounds in WoW proved that most people (even those claiming to "love PVP", or those "looking for a challenge"), do not actually want it.

    They think they do because they think they are good.

    But once 99% of the population starts getting systematically destroyed and farmed by the other 1%, they will cry an unmerciful amount of tears and stop queuing.

  15. #15
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    58

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shortysos7 View Post
    This is Pvp ladies and gents. Gtf if u wanna complain about being outgeared or classed in a wf.

    1st) This aint pve if u wanna progress like that then go pve where you can progress easily without having to suffer. Ranked Warfronts rofl.......................................

    2) Not all pvpers are bad like a lot of people and actually like to pvp and like the CHALLENGE? Why the hell would i want to only face off against noob p1's and p2's when i hit 50 rofl? u kidding i wanna pvp against those who think they are pro at p6 and show em whats up not some noob pvpers plus thats how u get better and know what u will be expecting.


    3) PVP shouldnt be about progression anyway and more about skill because at a certain rank (p4) skill outweighs anything even those that are p6. You can cope just as well as those or do even better then those at p6 but thats only if ur good enough. People that constantly complain and use gear as an excuse are the bad ones. And those who can only win being geared over those who arent are bad too. STOP USING GEAR AS AN EXCUSE. Nothing is handed to you at the beginning. So what you can kill higher geared person or cant kill anyone? Then work on your build or get better and as you do gear will come. Dont make gear a prime focus because a skilled p4 > bad p6. If you cant kill a cleric learn to put pressure on their team plus cleric and switch targets to spike another player down

    4) No competition.....NO COMPETITION do you have it easy when u just first join. Gimme a break rofl. In rl or in games. You start of having to work hard until you reach a certain point except for the excepetional folks.

    5) Less people to play against and long que times. Nty

    Only Thing i agree with is they need to change up the premade ques somehow but rank que systems? LOL? you stupidest idea of the month besides valor change.

    Im done
    We want them because most of us have jobs lives and a purpose in life and cant spend 24-7 on this game trying to prove to others how "fantastic" we are. Or so great at killing a player 5 levels lower.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts