+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "I think the hardcore pvpers are really going to get into Rift"

Telaran

Default "I think the hardcore pvpers are really going to get into Rift"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIiraDqzQYU Rift pvp Trailer

mmm this is so full of lolz

Please give us world RVR like t1 of warhammer online that was so much fun please just copy paste what they did in t1.

as of now 1 big guild on deepstrike quit because of the weak pvp and my friends guild closed down also.

The pvpers are leaving or will once a new game with pvp comes out.

So before that takes place get some RVR in there now not later when new mmos come out.

I love how he busts out laughing at the end, it's almost as if he himself can't believe what he just said.

Oh well, they are trying, I'll give them that much, but they had better be planning to pick up the pace on pvp development if they plan to keep any real base of PvP players around after the new titles start launching later this year and next.

Cheers.
    PvE vs PvP gear. Solution: Equal gear, for Equal time invested.

I quoted that exact line not too long ago...

have you been spying on me?
    Quiver @ Molinar
    <The Enclave>

For most, the first thing they put on in the morning is their underwear. I however put on my headset.

They are picking up the pace, and they have 2 full months of pvp PTS starting soon, when 1.4 drops im sure Trion won't disappoint

Quote Originally Posted by Catalysts View Post
    I love how he busts out laughing at the end, it's almost as if he himself can't believe what he just said.

Oh well, they are trying, I'll give them that much, but they had better be planning to pick up the pace on pvp development if they plan to keep any real base of PvP players around after the new titles start launching later this year and next.

Cheers.
    I feel a strange need to bug you... Your signature is to have PVE gear be matched equally with PVP gear? u are completely clueless.

I don't PVE... hardly ever, if i can't cut it in raid its my fault for trying without the gear, it goes both ways, if u cant cut it in PVP, u need to get the gear, stop wasting our time plz, your ideas are rediculous

Unless... you mean something else entirely and im lost in context, then i appologize
    Last edited by AApache; 06-20-2011 at 08:30 PM.

Prophet of Telara

Trion has a lot of people in the marketing division that deserve promotions. Their design teams..... not so much

Quote Originally Posted by Catalysts View Post

LMAO, you're right!

Quote Originally Posted by AApache View Post
    I feel a strange need to bug you... Your signature is to have PVE gear be matched equally with PVP gear? u are completely clueless.

I don't PVE... hardly ever, if i can't cut it in raid its my fault for trying without the gear, it goes both ways, if u cant cut it in PVP, u need to get the gear, stop wasting our time plz, your ideas are rediculous

Unless... you mean something else entirely and im lost in context, then i appologize
    Think the get-a-clue should be passed to you.

I mean specifically, the gear needs to be on par with the opposing playstyles gear.

I am not suggesting that PvE gear have PvP stats, or that PvP gear have PvE stats. I am suggesting that the stat weighting be on par with one another, and the same DPS value should be attainable for both respective playstyles, through their prefered method of play.

As a PvPer you should not be forced into raiding to get the essences and weapons that you need to be on the top end of the PvP scale. PvE'rs do not have to go into PvP to get the best gear for them to do their job in PvE.

The statement is about equality in equipment, not some stupid rant about how I wanna go jump into a raid with my R6 gear and be viable, or how people should be able to come out of the top end raids and own PvP, although the latter did happen, and will again after all the legendaries start to pop up all over.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Catalysts; 06-20-2011 at 09:44 PM.
    PvE vs PvP gear. Solution: Equal gear, for Equal time invested.

Ascendant

Devs speak all kind of ****te thats where they're good at. I really keep my fingers crossed for good zone but just because how raid oriented this game is Im sure theres some form of it in new zone too. My bet its more like PVPVE zone than PVP. Port Scion carebears do the most important thing if you want to win the game carry those stupid stones.
    Last edited by June; 06-20-2011 at 10:22 PM.

aux

I like how the screen went black during the actual fight. The 'Immune Immune Immune' must not have looked good in the trailer.
    I'm so BORED

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by aux View Post
    I like how the screen went black during the actual fight. The 'Immune Immune Immune' must not have looked good in the trailer.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^

+ Reply to Thread