+ Reply to Thread

Thread: @Nerus heals r fine as long as you have them....

Banned

Default @Nerus heals r fine as long as you have them....

Thought I would post this from another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    There's a cleric on my server who had a spoiled rage fit because an Assassin from briarcliff didn't jump out of stealth into an unwinnable battle at the Vault, the Assassin knows how to play his class and he did the smart thing and waited until everyone left to recap the flag. In a different match the same assassin, doing his job and keeping the vault locked down while I captured the statue, kept 5 guardians busy in a game of cat and mouse for about 2 minutes while we took control the map, and someone (from the cleric's guild) accused him of being afk.

I've seen tanks get flak like this too, where someone who's a monster tank supported by monster heals does a great job at making sure he's the one the enemy team is targeting, only to have some scoreboard hero compare DPS at the end and tell him he sucks. How common is this?
    How common do you say healers are omg OP in one post to then post its was ok for the monster tank (on your team) to get monster heals (by a healer on your team).

I guess when its you getting the heals and your team wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Notnice View Post
    Thought I would post this from another thread.

How common do you say healers are omg OP in one post to then post its was ok for the monster tank (on your team) to get monster heals (by a healer on your team).

I guess when its you getting the heals and your team wins.
    I don't agree with him (Nerus) on the OP healer thing.

However nothing in your quote discredits his opinion as to healers being OP. All he did in that quote was ask, how often it happens, that someone calls people out for being bad, or not doing their job, or not contributing, when, if they did more than the scoreboard stare at the end, they would know that person played a valuable role in the WF.

Cheers.
    Last edited by Catalysts; 06-20-2011 at 11:36 AM.
    PvE vs PvP gear. Solution: Equal gear, for Equal time invested.

Ascendant

wanna post this from another thread:

http://forums.riftgame.com/showthrea...=1#post2644839

now why would you make this thread when you've already said that in another thread?

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    now why would you make this thread when you've already said that in another thread?
    He didn't get enough attention in the other thread obviously.

Cheers.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Catalysts View Post
    He didn't get enough attention in the other thread obviously.

Cheers.
    crap! I was supposed to make another thread about how he made a new thread reposting his response to a different thread.

didn't mean to hit reply
    Last edited by generatedname; 06-20-2011 at 11:43 AM.

crap! I was supposed to make another thread about how he made a new thread reposting his response to a different thread.

didn't mean to hit reply
    It sounds like a plan. Every reply should be a new thread linking back to the original thread.

Since I'm a non-conformist though, I went ahead and replied in this thread... or wait, would that make me a conformist? I'm confused...

...please don't reply in a new thread, I'm already confused enough.

Still though, I have no idea what the OP was trying to insinuate from what Nerus said... Nerus was making Point A - the OP went off on some strange tangent trying to say Nerus was guilty of some form of hypocrisy...

...boggling, eh?

As for Clerics being OP? Duh... look at the people claiming they are not - sound a lot like the Pyros that claimed they were not, eh?

Still, Trion needs to tweak - not swing massive nerf/buff hammers around. Otherwise the madness that has been taking place since the headstart will just continue - massive nerf, oops, massive buff, oops, massive nerf, oops... bah - BAH I SAY!

But face it - the game was $10 this past weekend... writing is on the wall.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

didn't mean to hit reply
    Teach you to be in a rush when you post. You could have had like 8 new threads about it by now with the responses.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by VirusDancer View Post
    But face it - the game was $10 this past weekend... writing is on the wall.
    They didn't even do it the curtesy of writing it with good spray paint like rustolium. They used the cheap crap...

Cheers.
    Last edited by Catalysts; 06-20-2011 at 03:41 PM.

+ Reply to Thread