+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Valor, PvP trees and you.

Soulwalker

Default Valor, PvP trees and you.

I've been thinking a lot recently about the way the PvP gear and trees work in this game. I've come to the conclusion that Trion's idea to add more passive mitigation to fresh PvP players will ruin the PvP experience for most if not all prestige 6's. I have come up with an idea, constructive criticism is welcome and encouraged.

First of all remove Valor from the game completely. Allow all players to use their 66 talent points freely in any tree they want EXCEPT the PvP tree, if you are of prestige 1 you will have 5 points to spend in the PvP tree which would mean that you can spend 66 points in normal talent trees and 5 in your PvP soul (71 points.) As you rank up you will gain more PvP talent points to be used in your PvP tree up to a maximum of 21.

Why would giving valor to fresh 50s destroy prestige 6?
    You dont want your 1 shot bubble to burst?

EDIT: Healing PvP soul works in PvE. Just so you know it would be overpowered.
    Last edited by joker225; 06-19-2011 at 11:36 PM.

Soulwalker

Haha, I don't even have a toon at P6, so, there is no bubble to burst. The healing tree being used in PvE can easily be fixed by only allowing it to work for PvP.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by Gooberlips View Post
    Haha, I don't even have a toon at P6, so, there is no bubble to burst. The healing tree being used in PvE can easily be fixed by only allowing it to work for PvP.
    I don't get why any pvp-soul ability is active in an instance? Just disable all pvp-sould abilities & passives while in an instance, be it 5,10 or 20 players... In non-instanced area pvp can happen, thus no need to restrict, right? ^^

+ Reply to Thread