+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Everybody Love Everybody

Rift Disciple

Default Everybody Love Everybody

Look we are all in the same boat.

Rogues can stealth right up to you, stun, 5k DPS and stealth again before you can do anything.

Clerics HPS+DPS > than any other 2 DPS can hope to output. Some can take on 4-6 players and last until OOM

Mages can sheep, and 5k crit. Some can even kill you without attacking you with Warlock Armor

Some Warriors can take on 6-8 players for 60+ second, then full heal and start all over again.

Every class has something OP about it. Lets be civil about the discussion, recommend reasonable solutions so that PvP is fun for everyone.

ELE!

Shield of Telara

Just a thought, considering Trion tweaked dungeons/raids, etc.. So NPC damage isn't AS good, how about they tweak our damage down?

People are obviously unhappy that doing dungeons and raids is too easy now, so by tweaking our damage to put it on par again with dungeons/raids, it would also make PvP slightly better due to less damage being dished out.

I see with the main issue is that damage is too high.

But that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkorian View Post
    Just a thought, considering Trion tweaked dungeons/raids, etc.. So NPC damage isn't AS good, how about they tweak our damage down?

People are obviously unhappy that doing dungeons and raids is too easy now, so by tweaking our damage to put it on par again with dungeons/raids, it would also make PvP slightly better due to less damage being dished out.

I see with the main issue is that damage is too high.

But that's me.
    Huur, and spawn more QQing threads on the forums about unkillable clerics? I think not!
    Rosette
    Warrior Tank & DPS
    <I III III VII>
    Guardians, Dayblind

How about introducing a 'once a day' item?

'Once A Day' allows you to directly kill a player of the opposite faction, regardless of their level, gear and/or pvp rank.

Sick of the R6 cleric laughing at you in the WF? Get your 'Once-A-Day' out of your backpack and NOW you're the one who is laughing!

(at least until he respawned and comes back)

And then there wouldn't be any reasons left to post QQ threads, like: GOWmode clerics etc ... they will die due to your O-A-D

Quote Originally Posted by Kurso View Post

Some can even kill you without attacking you with Warlock Armor
    This made me laugh. Warlock Armour does like 24 damage.
    Do you realise how stupid this comment is!?

Average life lets say about 4500 HP
    You would need to hit that person 187.5 times...
    So stupid.

+ Reply to Thread