+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mercy rule!!! Pvp daily quest win 1 or attempt 3 times for completion

Telaran

Exclamation Mercy rule!!! Pvp daily quest win 1 or attempt 3 times for completion

The PvP Dailies are ridiculously hard right now. I can spend hours trying to get my Whitefall, Codex or really any of the Dailies done and end the day incomplete.

There needs to be a mercy rule for these crappy Battle Groups you should only have to attempt it 3 times and that should count as a completion. I regularly have to run 5-10 attempts to get my 1 win with the exception of Black Garden where if I can kill the Fang Carrie 3-5 times and return the Fang 2-3 times then maybe the rest of my team can not screw it up enough for me to pull off a win.

These battle groups could not be more lopsided. This is supposed to be a Game and Games are supposed to be FUN!!! but losing over and over and over is NOT FUN!!!

I have like 4.5 Months left on my subscription please let me get a little enjoyment and some of my money's worth out of it!!!!

Telaran

Yeah and while your at it give us mercy loot in dungeons and raids if we can't complete it. A little pat on the back to make us feel better.
    Last edited by Purple Skunk; 06-19-2011 at 03:40 PM.

No. You're lucky to be getting welfare valor and prestige for losing as it is.
    I have a photoshopic memory. I remember everything you say or do exactly the way I want to.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    No. You're lucky to be getting welfare valor and prestige for losing as it is.
    You are the worst kind of person.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cataphract1014 View Post
    You are the worst kind of person.

No, the worst kind of person is the one that believes everyone is special and should be rewarded regardless of their competence. PvP is a competitive environment. If everyone receives the same rewards, what are we competing for?

1) Make premades
    2) Kill other team
    3) ???
    4) Profit
    Quote Originally Posted by Majorin View Post
    Think of a 30 meter circle around all ranged dps rogues and mages. Ranged dps can stand in the back line and focus fire targets without worrying about mobility and most forms of cc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zinbik View Post
    Sounds like an excellent plan for your healers to follow as well, as they have an even longer range on their heals.

I gave up on whitefall long time ago LOL. Your best bet is to make a premade.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    I gave up on whitefall long time ago LOL. Your best bet is to make a premade.
    Yeah, most PvPers that are R5-6 have learned that Whitefall is the one WF you just dont queue if yo want Favor/prestige. Almost invariably the game drags on for the full duration of the timer with a score of 0/0 1/1 or 1/0 and always ends with both sides turtled in their bases waiting for each other to rush even if neither side has scored a cap. So worth waiting the 20 minutes for 20 kills and a match that ends in a DRAW.

Now this is a strange departure from the coveted Warsong Gulch that is massively popular in WoW. The only significant factor that I can attribute to this disparity is simple. Whitefall is far too large. The bases are way too far apart.

+ Reply to Thread