+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The new warfronts =epic fail.

Telaran

Angry The new warfronts =epic fail.

since the new update, where they combained more servers for less queue time it become horrible.

always same players ..
    always same loses...

nothing changes... gurdians losing 95% of the warfronts..

many things can be said. but how come it always same ppl and same wipes.

is this going be forever ?
    My spec -> intel i7-950(o.c) 4Ghz , DDR 3 2000 mhz Dominator-GT, Asus Gtx580 DC II SLI (o/c),Asus Rampage III Extreme black Edition , G9x logitech mouse, G19 keyboard logitech
    Samsung 3d 120hz LCD 21inch , Raid 0 SSD 160 GB , 1 TB Raptor WD,50mb Internet NGN.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by DaggerSoul View Post
    since the new update, where they combained more servers for less queue time it become horrible.

always same players ..
    always same loses...

IDK what servers you play with, but for me its opposite. Guardians win about 70-85% of the time, when I pvp.

And if you are always losing your best bet is to create a group and go in. Pre-mades are the best, especially if you use Voice Chat.

If Guardians are always winning on your warfronts it means they are either all R6 or.. you need to organize Defiants strategies better.

Telaran

my Server dont have pvpers.. all are Grind Fest pvers and pvp leechers with pve gear.
    My spec -> intel i7-950(o.c) 4Ghz , DDR 3 2000 mhz Dominator-GT, Asus Gtx580 DC II SLI (o/c),Asus Rampage III Extreme black Edition , G9x logitech mouse, G19 keyboard logitech
    Samsung 3d 120hz LCD 21inch , Raid 0 SSD 160 GB , 1 TB Raptor WD,50mb Internet NGN.

Plane Walker

most of the good hard-core pvpers I know either quit this game already or went pve because the pvp is bad, and the casual pvpers mostly just pve because the pvp is bad. Just face it, if you want to enjoy this game, you won't find it in wf's.

Quote Originally Posted by Golial View Post
    most of the good hard-core pvpers I know either quit this game already or went pve because the pvp is bad, and the casual pvpers mostly just pve because the pvp is bad. Just face it, if you want to enjoy this game, you won't find it in wf's.
    hahahaha this makes absolutely no sense brah

"good hardcore pvpers" never go full pve for ANY REASON

"good hardcore pvpers" don't quit pvp because its "bad" by definition they are good at it and everyone else is bad

Golial sounds like your bad at this game and went pve cause your getting rolled up like a doobie and smoked in wf's

Quote Originally Posted by Nevanus View Post

"good hardcore pvpers" don't quit pvp because its "bad" by definition they are good at it and everyone else is bad

Golial sounds like your bad at this game and went pve cause your getting rolled up like a doobie and smoked in wf's
    You're wrong. When hardcore PvEers are owning hardcore PvPers because of their imba raid relic weapons, harcore PvPers will make the choice to either get the gear themselves, or find a better game where gear isn't as important as skill.

Don't speak for others. Especially in this manner. You're making real pvpers look bad. Plus, mmos are mainly for raid content. That's just something you have to live with.
    Last edited by mtndew; 06-19-2011 at 08:28 AM.
    PVPimpin' Ain't PVEasy!

Holla Holla Get Dolla

you sir are an idiot.

If you were a hardcore pvper you would not be playing rift for longer than 5 minutes, a real hardcore pvper would not settle for the grief fest world pvp or only 4 warfronts, they would have seen how small the pvp aspect is and how little trion care for it and left after a week in.

face it, if you want to PvP in rift you do it casually or you do it to grief. If you are still in rift for hardcore PvP you are obviously delusional and are not a pvper because 4 warfronts is not enough to satisfy a hardcore pvper.

CPJ
    Soulwalker

Most of the responses here sound like bullish to me. First off, the true hardcore PvPers are probably playing a FPS. Secondly, what MMO has a crap ton of pvp content. WoW (which is the most popular MMO by far) has arena, which alot of pvpers hate and basically a couple different concept bgs with different maps. Strands and Isle are far from popular though somewhat original and add options.

Rift PvP is not the greatest but its not the worst either. To say Trion cares less about their PvP than all other MMOs is just opinion and probably and inaccurate one. Hardcore PvPers play what they like and play it non-stop, usually becoming extremely good at it. Thats what makes them "hardcore".

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by DaggerSoul View Post

always same players ..
    always same loses...

Trion does'nt care. As long as they get the $$$ rolling in from the majority.

I think its hardcore that you have the word "anus" in your name lol.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Vandrin View Post
    you sir are an idiot.

If you were a hardcore pvper you would not be playing rift for longer than 5 minutes, a real hardcore pvper would not settle for the grief fest world pvp or only 4 warfronts, they would have seen how small the pvp aspect is and how little trion care for it and left after a week in.

face it, if you want to PvP in rift you do it casually or you do it to grief. If you are still in rift for hardcore PvP you are obviously delusional and are not a pvper because 4 warfronts is not enough to satisfy a hardcore pvper.
    I'm not really a fan of hardcore. I prefer gonzo or PoV when roleplaying.

Default MMO's mainly for PVE? Kidding right?

The Dev team has opened a poll for "what u do when u play rift"

This poll was almost even PVE vs. PVP
    the polls don't lie

All the MMO's on the market are huge in PVP, some city's in Korea have mass PVP MMO's championships involving thousands of players and millions of dollars, this PVP market in MMO's is absolutly massive and to say MMO's are mainly for PVE content is extremely... well... u get the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndel View Post
    You're wrong. When hardcore PvEers are owning hardcore PvPers because of their imba raid relic weapons, harcore PvPers will make the choice to either get the gear themselves, or find a better game where gear isn't as important as skill.
    Right - because those people can't possibly be skilled at PvP. It's only because they have a superior weapon that they are winning.

Really - it sounds ridiculous. Maybe the weapons shouldn't be more powerful in a warfront than the PvP equivalent, but attributing every win to that piece of equipment alone is a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by Souldancer; 06-19-2011 at 12:56 PM.

look someones commenting the state of pvp.. something ppl have since the very start, nothing new here
    Bloodiron - Ayronamic

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast