+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Any new features for the future?

Default Any new features for the future?

Thank you Trion for making PvP/Warfronts my primary goal in Rift. I do have to say being a Prestige level 6 and geared out Cleric does have its advantages and I'm having so much fun utilizing my Girl Power to defeat the Guardians, yet I am sure there are players who are asking what will be next for PvP/Warfronts?

Players who are Prestige Level 6, geared out with faction maxed, are craving for more. Will there be more new WF instances for us Prestige Level 6 players? I was pondering if Trion would create a WF just dedicated to those who reach R6 and offering more rewards.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

i wrote a article addressing this on my website, but yes there is new content for pvp coming, not in 1.3 however.

Ascendant

August/September, it was simply stupid to make 3 patch for raiders, ESPECIALLY this is two faction game, man this genre always find new ways to surprise me. Devs are weirods Im not even kidding, but engineer/geek type of people what Im seeing year afte year.
    Last edited by June; 06-19-2011 at 02:45 AM.

Wolrd PvP Dailys and a 40 man warfront full of wardens on Guardians side and Rogues on defiant side to unleash a tidal wave of QQ on the forums.

+ Reply to Thread