+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: My New Cleric, Hardcore. Mission: Get Clerics Nerfed.

Exclamation My New Cleric, Hardcore. Mission: Get Clerics Nerfed.

What Cant They Do?

2x Gardens (back 2 back) , and the almost perfect game 4min win, 1 non fang death.

I have lost 5 Warfronts so far. Everygame is this lopsided.

Thats with mediocre gear, warden vids and more to come.
    Last edited by McWaffle; 06-18-2011 at 12:16 PM.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post

What Cant They Do?

2x Gardens (back 2 back) , and the almost perfect game 4min win, 1 non fang death.

Welcome to the dark side, more an more swap over everyday! we will rule them all!
    50 Warrior
    50 Mage
    50 Defiant cleric
    50 rogue
    50 Defiant Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Zen Nashton View Post
    Welcome to the dark side, more an more swap over everyday! we will rule them all!
    Yea, warden with proper proc trink/items/greater setup will be insane, the mid-30s will be the funniest thing ever.
    There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.

Click to watch my vidyas.
    140 + PvP, oPvP, PvE all classes.

Quote Originally Posted by McWaffle View Post

What Cant They Do?

I was doing this back when you were bragging about how many WFs you could win in an hour. I've come to the conclusion as well that Clerics alone, can be CC'd and dealt with, but WFs full of organized and talented clerics cannot be stopped without Trion stepping in and Nerfing them TO THE GROUND.

My pvp cleric's still 19 btw... it was so easy I got bored and rolled a mage. lol
    Last edited by Trisian; 06-18-2011 at 02:11 PM.

You still play? That's unfortunate.

I can ignore that, along with the two bards, 1 cleric and 1 chloromancer backing you up in the first game. And the chloromancer backing you up in the second. And the fact that you're not really showcasing Warden invulnerability all that well at all, going heavy Inquisitor rather than... well, Warden.

Hell, it looks like the enemy doesn't even have any healers, and if they do they're really not specced right.

Out of curiosity, Trisian, are you really implying that we should nerf due to organization and talent?
    Quote Originally Posted by Player0ne View Post
    This thread screams, " I'm glad healing is getting nerfed..now please dont quit healing us."

10-19 is easiest to heal, it gets harder. People there don't really have any gear or any talent points at all. Not to mention the skill level is the lowest too, including many first-time players. You actually let someone die in 10-19?! Scrub

20-29 was still easy, 30-39 got a bit tougher as DPS classes started to fill out their trees and healing debuffs started to pop up. In my experience 40-49 was the most difficult bracket to heal. People had nearly complete DPS trees including healing debuffs and relatively good gear, but no one had valor yet. Time-to-death was ridiculously low in a lot of cases. 50s are actually easier to heal than people in the 40-49 bracket, provided they have decent valor.

Post a 40-49 healing video where no one dies and you will get triple brag points!

Nice Mcwaffle is back, I was worried you got banned

It just astounds me that clerics are getting a buff come 1.3 .

Not just a gentle nudge but a big push, i have never played a game were one class had so many advantages.

The big argument has always been in Rift was and is .. whoa, whoa , dude clerics are only hard or next to impossible to kill until level 50.

It all balances out then. I just don't understand why it should be 49 levels of , just don't bother to try to kill them till level 50, instead of balance them out for ALL levels.

Now with 1.3 patch they will be a mega power house, mongoloid strength class.

This game gets more ridiculous as the months go on.

Lets face it clerics win war fronts , no other class really matters as much as who has more pure healers.

With this latest patch it will be mostly clerics and a few rogues in every war front.

Trions Rift plays like Warhammer , we all know how much that sucked

Rift Disciple

so if they fix clerics for the bracket you are what will lead at 50 ? and ofc what will that fix for level 50 pve ?

stop qq about clerics until you go level 50 and deal with a same gear cleric. CC him when right and have that kill.

If we start complains about low level pvp realise that will lead in MAJOR imbalance at level 50 .

Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    10-19 is easiest to heal, it gets harder. People there don't really have any gear or any talent points at all. Not to mention the skill level is the lowest too, including many first-time players. You actually let someone die in 10-19?! Scrub

20-29 was still easy, 30-39 got a bit tougher as DPS classes started to fill out their trees and healing debuffs started to pop up. In my experience 40-49 was the most difficult bracket to heal. People had nearly complete DPS trees including healing debuffs and relatively good gear, but no one had valor yet. Time-to-death was ridiculously low in a lot of cases. 50s are actually easier to heal than people in the 40-49 bracket, provided they have decent valor.

Post a 40-49 healing video where no one dies and you will get triple brag points!
    this is exactly it

just starting a rogue alt (have r6 cleric)
    untill i hit the 30 bracket cleric's ruled, couldn't even come close to killing one.
    hit lvl 32 yesterday and speced nightblade, well what do you know you die soo easy
    once you hit lvl 50 you'll start seeing a lot more organised teams, and you will most probably have a big number 1 on top of you the whole fight so good luck... You'll need it

forgot to mention their will be lots of eradicate spam in the 40's bracket, poor poor warden
    Last edited by j3w3l; 06-18-2011 at 10:40 PM.
    So long rift, may your potential someday be realised

Any player with skill can totally stomp you no matter what gear and macros you use, just ask Visions.

Just when I was starting to miss ya.
    Welcome back McWaffle!

mcwaffle plz go back to your corner in the warrior forums

2 things Clerics can't do

Run at +50% speed
    Stealth

OMG They need a buff. A buff I say! Let's give Clerics +runspeed buffs and stealth.

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    2 things Clerics can't do

Run at +50% speed
    Stealth

OMG They need a buff. A buff I say! Let's give Clerics +runspeed buffs and stealth.
    you stupid ? clerics and -50% you charge you even kill you without moving

stealth ? why do we need it ? let em opem so the counter is intresting. I love rogues that open me and force me to use break free cause i get around 40-50% of hp.

As far as i see your posts you are just bad at pvp. Learn to utilise whaever abilities you have and not qq at forums. Atm clerics can be very weak (and i mean it) if you know what you doing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast