+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Transfers

Default Transfers

So with transfers coming up, I want to find a good medium-hardcore PvP guild. There are none on my shard (Tearfall Guardian) that I can find, so I thought I'd ask here. I'm a level 45 Rogue who is very experienced in Rift's PvP. I have 61k favor right now and 100k lifetime favor. I play Bard, RS/Sab, and assassin builds mostly. Reply to thread with shard/guild name if I could join
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    So with transfers coming up, I want to find a good medium-hardcore PvP guild. There are none on my shard (Tearfall Guardian) that I can find, so I thought I'd ask here. I'm a level 45 Rogue who is very experienced in Rift's PvP. I have 61k favor right now and 100k lifetime favor. I play Bard, RS/Sab, and assassin builds mostly. Reply to thread with shard/guild name if I could join
    that is bad favor right there.
    be gone noob.

For level 45? I level half of the time through warfronts. Most of the 40s in my guild and my shard for that matter try to get enough favor just to buy the 40 mount. Sorry for being a noob?
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

+ Reply to Thread