+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Bunny hoping exploit fixed in 1.3? or sooner?

Plane Touched

Default Bunny hoping exploit fixed in 1.3? or sooner?

I think this exploit by mostly Clerics and Mages should be fixed in 1.3 patch or sooner.
    It seems bunny hoping gives people enough time to have cool downs back while bunny hoping.
    Bunny hoping, walking, running should have the same results if being attack. I've seen many people bunny hoping just to antagonized there opponent that they can't be hit.
    Please fixed this exploit Trion.

Shield of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by riftrules View Post
    I think this exploit by mostly Clerics and Mages should be fixed in 1.3 patch or sooner.
    It seems bunny hoping gives people enough time to have cool downs back while bunny hoping.
    Bunny hoping, walking, running should have the same results if being attack. I've seen many people bunny hoping just to antagonized there opponent that they can't be hit.
    The worst culprits are not Mages and Clerics. It is Rogues.

Specifically ranged Rogues.

Failure players and Class.
    Last edited by Valkorian; 06-18-2011 at 05:36 AM.

No its mages and clerics - see how easy that is to do with absolutely no evidence - same as your reply

Rift Disciple

I don't think I've ever seen anyone but warriors and rogues doing the bunny hop...

Plane Touched

I heard that if you jump fast enough after they do that you stay in range.

Quote Originally Posted by Moxteth View Post
    I don't think I've ever seen anyone but warriors and rogues doing the bunny hop...
    Try playing a melee class.
    You will see after your initial attack that they will perma bunny hop.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Moxteth View Post
    Have you joined a WF once in your life ?

Bunny hoping clerics are the norm, not the exception. Can't remember attacking one (<-R6 war) and not have him go instantly hoping all around.

Quote Originally Posted by riftrules View Post
    Simple fix just have it so hopping uses mana or power other games have used fatigue factor where once your fatigue hits low so does your movement and stats start taking a hit, like dodge. Fatigue mechanic was already in the game during beta should not be hard to just set it up for hopping around

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Alagor View Post
    Simple fix just have it so hopping uses mana or power other games have used fatigue factor where once your fatigue hits low so does your movement and stats start taking a hit, like dodge. Fatigue mechanic was already in the game during beta should not be hard to just set it up for hopping around
    =_=.... thats a bad idea.

increase melee range by 1 meter would solve the problem of while in the air the range distance increase.

This is what snares, slows, and gap closers are for. Melee classes have a lot of ways to do it. Make use.

Ascendant

fixed in 1.3

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Antigonos View Post
    fixed in 1.3
    what did they do? after jump reduce runing speed?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax1114 View Post
    This is what snares, slows, and gap closers are for. Melee classes have a lot of ways to do it. Make use.
    What you mean those big green IMMUNE popups i get once warden the warden hits his snare immunity on my first snare cutting the next one down to 3s?

(Gear)

Quote Originally Posted by Adnoz View Post
    What you mean those big green IMMUNE popups i get once warden the warden hits his snare immunity on my first snare cutting the next one down to 3s?
    YUP. That's the one.

Quote Originally Posted by Mance View Post
    Have you joined a WF once in your life ?

Bunny hoping clerics are the norm, not the exception. Can't remember attacking one (<-R6 war) and not have him go instantly hoping all around.
    I read it was going to get fixed with this patch but so far using avatar of the wind (+10% runspeed) is just about enough to keep you on target at all times.
    Leoncoeur <HALT HAMMERZEIT>, R7 Warrior → 1026 Valor → Whitefall[PvP] Defiant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast