+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Warriors unite! Let your voice be heard

Soulwalker

Default Warriors unite! Let your voice be heard

Hear me fellow warriors. Take up ARMS and PROTEST the upcoming Warrior Nerf.

Understand What TRION is trying to do and REVOLT!

Your job after this new patch is simple.

You shall run around like a silly fool beating on Clerics and Chloro mages who will not die So they Will pay Trion their monthly fee

You are bait for Stun lock rogues So they will pay their monthly fee.

You are bait for Pyro mages who 2 shot you with Crits despite your 500+ valor gear So they will pay their monthly fee.

That is your new role in this game. You are not a warrior you are bait and nothing else. Since there is nothing else you can do.

You cannot hit with a bow from a long range distance. You cannot CAST long range dps spells. You cannot heal your comrades.

Your job is to stand and on the front line so you can die so others will continue to pay their monthly fee.

PROTEST the upcoming warrior nerf effectively destroying our class.

MAKE SURE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD!

Darkercraig 50 Rift Warrior Rank 5.5
    Darkercraig 50 Warhammer Slayer (Darkcrag)

Haha I don't know if you are being sarcastic or not.

just a terrible warrior from the worst guild in the world that doesnt understand that Trion is doing what warriors have asked them to do since beta and removing SLI as a crutch

I actually agree that the warrior nerfs are a bit too much, coming from someone who often kills warriors, has never played one, and has a lot of warrior friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    I actually agree that the warrior nerfs are a bit too much, coming from someone who often kills warriors, has never played one, and has a lot of warrior friends.
    A nerf isn't the goal, the OP clearly missed the bus on that one.

Trion clearly stated they are trying to remove reliance on SLI for warrior damage output. That they were looking into increasing the skills and such to remain more competitive without having to rely on SLI. Overall (from a warriors perspective, and non-warrior) the change is truly in the best interest of the calling.

Being able to run around with a champ/x/y where x does not HAVE to be paragon to be able to put out solid DPS is a godsend for warrior flexibility.

Don't jump on the "it's a nerf" bandwagon until it actually IS a nerf. Right now they are just trying to make warrior's viable without having to rely on SLI.

I don't see how anyone can be crying about OP warriors other than possibly low rank or fresh 50's getting bursted down by r6's using the average cookie cutter champ/para/vk spec. So it really does come accross as a crutch removal more than a nerf imo.

Cheers.

Hmmm well all I know is that shieldless warriors are like squishies 9 times out of 10 and that some of my warrior friends bemoan nerfs that I know nothing about, but have heard involve reducing DPS capabilities.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by DarkerCraig View Post
    Hear me fellow warriors. Take up ARMS and PROTEST the upcoming Warrior Nerf.

Understand What TRION is trying to do and REVOLT!

Your job after this new patch is simple.

You shall run around like a silly fool beating on Clerics and Chloro mages who will not die So they Will pay Trion their monthly fee

You are bait for Stun lock rogues So they will pay their monthly fee.

You are bait for Pyro mages who 2 shot you with Crits despite your 500+ valor gear So they will pay their monthly fee.

That is your new role in this game. You are not a warrior you are bait and nothing else. Since there is nothing else you can do.

You cannot hit with a bow from a long range distance. You cannot CAST long range dps spells. You cannot heal your comrades.

Your job is to stand and on the front line so you can die so others will continue to pay their monthly fee.

PROTEST the upcoming warrior nerf effectively destroying our class.

MAKE SURE YOUR VOICE IS HEARD!

Darkercraig 50 Rift Warrior Rank 5.5
    Darkercraig 50 Warhammer Slayer (Darkcrag)
    He is obviously joking. He says that pyros will 2 shot people, with the valor increases and the pyro damage reduction how will they 2 shot anyone not 10+ lvls lower then them?

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrifter View Post
    He is obviously joking. He says that pyros will 2 shot people, with the valor increases and the pyro damage reduction how will they 2 shot anyone not 10+ lvls lower then them?
    By macroing 6 different abilities to fire off in the press of 1 button of course.
    Oh wait, that's a warrior "skill"

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Shredicus View Post
    By macroing 6 different abilities to fire off in the press of 1 button of course.
    What? You think getting hit by a rising waterfall, inescapable fury, turn the blade, frenzied strike, bloodlust, followed by a deathblow; all while they have SLI up will kill someone in 2-3 seconds?

Madness.

Fik
    Rift Chaser

I look at the logs of me vs a war on my lock. I seriously think rift put in the dps formats of a mage on a war accidently.

The nerf is welcome, if it is too much. I'll defintely come back and support a change. But seriously, I hope it is a bit much as rolling a mage (aside from pyro and SC) has been that way for quiet sometime now.

My lock just gets dummied by wars, a war can almost kill me in 2 seconds and most of the time i'm stunned mashing a pot or CD to only die before stun wears.
    Last edited by Fik; 06-17-2011 at 08:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrifter View Post
    What? You think getting hit by a rising waterfall, inescapable fury, turn the blade, frenzied strike, bloodlust, followed by a deathblow; all while they have SLI up will kill someone in 2-3 seconds?

Madness.
    Dont forget about the off GCD INTERRUPTS that crit for over 1k...

Dont forget about the off GCD INTERRUPTS that crit for over 1k...
    Which now deal only static damage.

Anyways...

If you're really going to turn this into some personal mage vs. warrior argument you're going to lose.

Mages have been, still are, and are going to be overpowered in 1.3, even with the pyro and SC nerfs (which are being referenced to with nothing but doomsday hyperbole of course). Warrior is certainly the weakest class in pvp. Getting pocket healed, wearing the best gear in the game, and having a team of rdps take advantage of your only serious pvp utility (LW), does not make warriors good, that makes them LW bots who need support to do what any undergeared mage could without a healer or a 50% healing debuff (okay, 30% for 60 seconds and castable at will healing debuff, but that's balanced somehow and LW isn't somehow because mages are balanced somehow but warriors really needed a nerf. LOL).
    Last edited by Sawdomite; 06-17-2011 at 09:48 PM.

Default Guess what nubs, testing of 1.3 reveals...

its a nerf. Thats right Trion said one thing and did another, we're shocked.

+ Reply to Thread