+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Premades will die in 1.3

Default Premades will die in 1.3

I can see huge time for premades in queue after 1.3 patch ,if the system will work correct we will have maybe more people that will join solo for fast queue.

What is the point to wait 20 min just to be able to play with a premade ,if u can wait 30 sec for a solo queue.Even if u lose in a pug it will be far more better at favor/prestige gain, than to win a game with a premade in 20-30 min..

Premades will die in 1.3 and this is a good thing ...
    Last edited by Cyborg; 06-17-2011 at 10:10 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Cyborg View Post
    I can see huge time for premades in queue after 1.3 patch ,if the system will work correct we will have maybe more people that will join solo for fast queue.

What is the point to wait 20 min just to be able to play with a premade ,if u can wait 30 sec for a solo queue.Even if u lose in a pug it will be far more better at favor/prestige gain, than to win a game with a premade in 20-30 min..

as much as i do not like facing premades, as I usually PUG, I think it is a BAD thing if their que time gets longer. People should be able to PvP with their friends or guildies without a penalty in longer que times.
    Last edited by Akia; 06-17-2011 at 10:13 AM.
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

Champion of Telara

Have fun playing with yourself and other terrible players who are more concerned with running around spasticly clicking on anything that moves then!

Oh, and have fun killing r6 clerics when no-one in your warfronts bothers to debuff, CC, or assist!

Sez

Cyborg threads are my favorite way of adding to my post count. Its like seeing a fresh 50 in a warfront, free favor.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

The people doing premades now will just down the old

Everyone q up in

1 ...

OK did everyone get that codex pop?
    "Premade" enters codex if not they will just re q.

Rift Disciple

Unless of course the game doesn't send players from the same server into the same game... You know, in anticipation of people doing just that...

Quote Originally Posted by nosleepdemon View Post
    Unless of course the game doesn't send players from the same server into the same game... You know, in anticipation of people doing just that...
    Maybe if Trion manage to put all the servers in queue for warfonts , the time for premades should not be to much of a waiting.

Premades will never die dude lol. This is a group vs group pvp game. WHy would you want premades to die? Are you forever alone?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    The people doing premades now will just down the old

Everyone q up in

1 ...

OK did everyone get that codex pop?
    "Premade" enters codex if not they will just re q.
    and then when addons come out, i will write one to single group queue.... except instead of seeing only 5 from the same guild you will see 10 or 15 now. Enjoy pugs while you can

Quote Originally Posted by inaliz View Post
    Premades will never die dude lol. This is a group vs group pvp game. WHy would you want premades to die? Are you forever alone?
    Huge queue time will kill premades .As for me i dont care , i played in some premades and i play solo ,for me is not a difference anyway.I pvp to own others and not really to win a map ;)
    Last edited by Cyborg; 06-17-2011 at 11:42 AM.

Rift Disciple

They need to increase the number of shards per shard group by a fairly large amount before implementing this change.

I pug 50% (I like pugging to keep my skills up when my mage has 0 support), premade with a really good team 25%, and premade with random friends / guildies who may have great gear and skill or may be fresh 50s 25% of the time.

This would definitely kill the fresh 50s portion of my pvp time in my shard group due to horrible Q times. My really good premade will probably want to stay grouped when we can and it will be fun to not completely destroy (boring) pugs but the long Q times will still weigh on us.

Please Trion make the shard groups larger. I like the premade vs. premade idea as rolling pugs is boring but alt tabbing for 30 mins just to get in 1 wf does not sound fun.

The world ends in 2012 so really, who gives a ****?
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Champion of Telara

Huge queue time will kill premades .As for me i dont care , i played in some premades and i play solo ,for me is not a difference anyway.I pvp to own others and not really to win a map ;)
    Well, at least you admit that you contribute absolutely nothing and are a liability to any organized warfront you step in to.

Rift Disciple

That's why we don't want to play with you =( just got out of a losing warfront where 6 people on my team ignored the enemy fc running by and kept kill farming. You are wasting my qeue

wow. really? QQ over the fact that you may have to wait (speculation) 20min to play against other organized teams for about 20min??
    lol
    "Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A.E.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast