+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 102

Thread: Rogues are fair

  1. #1
    Rift Chaser Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    353

    Default Rogues are fair

    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8017/oprogue.jpg

    So I died in literally less than 2 seconds. I was stunned, but I would have died before I broke out of it anyway. 5k hp 100-0% 1.5 seconds.

    Fair and balanced nothing to see here.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    243

    Default

    oh I've been hit by rogues from stealth doing more damage than that for sure.

    yet they whine when they get hit from a fulminate crit.
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

  3. #3
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    but its not 1 skill so its balanced!
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

  4. #4
    Ascendant Hartzekar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    2,015

    Default

    Because rogues rely on luck to get crits. And if everything crits at the right time, it's devastating. It is very difficult to play a rogue. you have to pick a target, make sure there is no way he/she could survive, then they strike. Everyone cries about fulminate though, not just rogues for the poster # 2. And it's a one shot kill. Not 4 moves hitting you in rapid succession. Just don't let the rogue hit you. Don't wander around a WF by yourself. It's suicide if there are rogues lurking about. And I'm a mage, with my other char a rogue, and I'm killed by rogues all of the time
    Last edited by Hartzekar; 06-17-2011 at 09:26 AM.
    Piras@Faeblight
    Elsing@Faeblight
    <Celestial Might> [Retired: Hartzekarr and Greogard]
    My CD is now available for purchase here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/opus-1/id580677269

  5. #5
    Prophet of Telara Kaladai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Granada
    Posts
    909

    Default

    And paralyzing is the worst opener ^-^

    I do 1550 serpent on caster mobs with self-buffs and he is doing 1459 to you. Very poor geared aren't we?
    Last edited by Kaladai; 06-17-2011 at 09:30 AM.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

  6. #6
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hartzekar View Post
    Because rogues rely on luck to get crits. And if everything crits at the right time, it's devastating. It is very difficult to play a rogue. you have to pick a target, make sure there is no way he/she could survive, then they strike. Everyone cries about fulminate though, not just rogues for the poster # 2. And it's a one shot kill. Not 4 moves hitting you in rapid succession. Just don't let the rogue hit you. Don't wander around a WF by yourself. It's suicide if there are rogues lurking about. And I'm a mage, with my other char a rogue, and I'm killed by rogues all of the time

    "just don't let him hit you"

    LOLLL

    Ok, well then regarding fulminate....run with some healers and don't let them hit you....problem solved.
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

  7. #7
    Plane Touched
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    243

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladai View Post
    And paralyzing is the worst opener ^-^

    I do 1550 serpent on caster mobs with self-buffs and he is doing 1459 to you. Very poor geared aren't we?
    probably the same gear that are getting hit for 5k from a mage?

    yet it's "OK" for a rogue to call out bad gear on his target when he gets big numbers....
    Surah - Lvl 50/P4/T2 Kelari Mage - Molinar
    Surax - Lvl 50 Bahmi Warrior - Molinar

  8. #8
    Sez
    Sez is offline
    Ascendant Sez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    4,142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8017/oprogue.jpg

    So I died in literally less than 2 seconds. I was stunned, but I would have died before I broke out of it anyway. 5k hp 100-0% 1.5 seconds.

    I have no Valor, nothing to see here.
    Fixed
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

    - Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

  9. #9
    Rift Chaser Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sez View Post
    Fixed
    Not the point. This wasn't in a warfront, just good old fashion world pvp. If thats what you call it..pvp.

  10. #10
    Prophet of Telara Kaladai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Granada
    Posts
    909

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Akia View Post
    probably the same gear that are getting hit for 5k from a mage?

    yet it's "OK" for a rogue to call out bad gear on his target when he gets big numbers....
    Exactly.

    I'm have 801 Valor and I never get critted for more than 2.5K, and that's with a lucky fulminate from a BiS Pyro with trinket and whatnot.
    The average fulminate hit me for 1K.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

  11. #11
    Rift Chaser
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Prescott, AZ
    Posts
    293

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/8017/oprogue.jpg

    So I died in literally less than 2 seconds. I was stunned, but I would have died before I broke out of it anyway. 5k hp 100-0% 1.5 seconds.

    Fair and balanced nothing to see here.
    So let's review. He stunned you and beat the **** out of you while you were helpless and now you're whining? Does that about it cover it?

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple Stormcall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    104

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaladai View Post
    Exactly.

    I'm have 801 Valor and I never get critted for more than 2.5K, and that's with a lucky fulminate from a BiS Pyro with trinket and whatnot.
    The average fulminate hit me for 1K.
    With 1.3 comes the 20 % nerf on CB and fulminate.Pyros are gonna have a tough time.As for the screenshot, i believe he was with poor gear.I am with pr1 gear (198 valor) and serpent strike crits me for 1575, assassinate for 1175.

  13. #13
    General of Telara PVStar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    972

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Not the point.
    So you're admitting you have no valor?

    Nothing to see here.
    Look at your post, now back to mine, now back to your post, now back to mine. Sadly, it isn't mine, but if you stopped being nonconstructive and dumb and started posting about something that makes sense, it could look like it's mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're on a page with the post your post could look like. Anything is possible when you post like me, and not like an idiot. I'm on a forum.

  14. #14
    Rift Chaser Fusion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    353

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PVStar View Post
    So you're admitting you have no valor?

    Nothing to see here.
    Not the point as in, even with valor, I may have lived 2 or 2.5 seconds.

    Derp.

  15. #15
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    1,519

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    Not the point as in, even with valor, I may have lived 2 or 2.5 seconds.

    Derp.
    notrly

    but you wouldnt know because youve never played with valor
    Killianx<Addiction> - Gnarlwood
    Formerly Killianx/Boosted of <Voodoo>
    Back after a Hiatus
    My TwitchTV

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts