+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Port Scion NPC's?

Default Port Scion NPC's?

Are port scion NPC's meant to chase you from one side of the map to the other until you die? I agro'd one at the guardians north idol, ran all the way down the river to avoid agroing more, and died just outside the defiant north idol.

Is this intended? How do you get away from NPC's? I even blinded him and ran, and he just hunted me down after the 10 secs were up..

Ascendant

Someone else has to engage them. Run them past your own NPCs and they will pick them up.

There is a named Pyro in the Defiant spawn point who when engaged will pursue you the entire WF until you die. The funny thing is you can't target her, even if you throw AOE on her she simple keep casting fireballs on you endlessly .

I'm sure the named in our side have the same issues, but you can't enter the Guardian spawn. Or at least, I don't know how.
    Krissha@Zaviel
    Isabelpantoja@Zaviel

Quote Originally Posted by aeio View Post
    Someone else has to engage them. Run them past your own NPCs and they will pick them up.
    Basically this - kite them to one of your NPCs. Or kite them to somebody on your team who grabs aggro...then it is up to you whether to help out or to keep running away.
    Kincayd (1)* - Omeki (1) - Comma (2) - Bugeisha (2) - Malphesiel (3)
    (1) Carrion -> (2) Threesprings -> (3) Deepwood
    *formerly Plague@Carrion
    DEFIANT

+ Reply to Thread