+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Low Ranks Stop Complaining About Heals

Rift Disciple

Default Low Ranks Stop Complaining About Heals

Topic says it all.. Untill you are Rank 6, and fully geared in a PvP spec you are not allowed to complain about how rediculous healers are

I play an almost rank 5 Healer with full rank 3-4 gear, and i play very well, and some things people say like said cleric tanks 4-5 people is downright lieing... If they are tanking 4-5 players (( ive done this occasionally )) those players are facerolling DPS without any CC, any dispells, any debuffs, and have a complete lack of skill.

When i roll my Inquis / Caba / Sentinel spec i can drop most healers with the help of 1 person within seconds.

Learn to utilize your extra class slots, make an anti-healer spec, and stop blatantly lieing on the forums.

You faceroll dps against a healer and wonder why you cant kill them?

This is PVP

NOT PVE

You actually gotta use ALLLLL your abilitys instead of your 1 button macro

THANKS ! Sincerely

Yoshii - Amaradis server

Ascendant

i never thought about complaining to trion about heals in warfronts...i usually just complain at my team for not marking them and focusing

because the real game doesn't start until R6
    Quote Originally Posted by Effi View Post
    I have seen the desecrations they have done, the murders they have wrought, and it can be no sin to be the hand of justice.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    in fact, don't complain about anything until r6 and hammerknell geared

Another "don't nerf Clerics" thread made by... you guessed it, a Cleric.

You Clerics sure are worried about your godliness finally being recognized and threatened by the majority of the PvP community, eh?

Don't worry, Trion is currently too busy fixing / reverting / adjusting their terrible 1.3 changes to worry about the true problem of overpowered healing values in PvP. Healing will remain OP until at least 1.4. You'll have at least another month or two of OP healing fun.

Telaran

^ What he said.

Shield of Telara

Sigh.........

Why don't people use AoE fell blades ever.

OP is on my PvP cluster and also on my ignorelist. I can't remember exactly why; I think he might be the
    "LOL U MAD BRO" macro guy. Anyway, he must be some kind of angry/stupid /yell or /wf spammer because that's who ends up on the list. He should be right at home in these forums now that he has discovered them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundial View Post
    Sigh.........

Why don't people use AoE fell blades ever.
    Because unlike Lingering Wounds, it can be purged and auto-cleansed?

Quote Originally Posted by xeshaka View Post
    is this true? Im only rank 3 so i have no idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Click View Post
    Because unlike Lingering Wounds, it can be purged and auto-cleansed?
    How do you auto-cleanse? That sounds like something I should be doing, I still manually cleanse. Is there a setting for it?

lud
    Champion

What does rank 6 have to do with killing the cleric healer when you got relic weps and do far more dmg?
    Rank 6 is time played and nothing more. The more valor you add the stronger heals get. They needed to nerf incoming healing directly inline with valor buffs.

Quote Originally Posted by Stay View Post
    How do you auto-cleanse? That sounds like something I should be doing, I still manually cleanse. Is there a setting for it?
    Curative Waters
    +
    Cleansing Waters
    +
    Cauterize
    +
    Sterilize
    =
    You never have to worry about any healing debuff other than Lingering Wounds

Quote Originally Posted by Click View Post
    Curative Waters
    +
    Cleansing Waters
    +
    Cauterize
    +
    Sterilize
    =
    You never have to worry about any healing debuff other than Lingering Wounds
    Warden/Purifier? In PvP? O_o

Also I think that would not work, cleansing waters is 0 CD so it would never get past that in the macro. And you still have to manually target it, I have such a macro already (cleansing/curative) but still have to notice the debuffs, mouse over, and spam it. It only removes 1 debuff per GCD, I guess yours would work better if it ever gets down to cauterize.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiii View Post
    Topic says it all.. Untill you are Rank 6, and fully geared in a PvP spec you are not allowed to complain about how rediculous healers are

I play an almost rank 5 Healer with full rank 3-4 gear, and i play very well, and some things people say like said cleric tanks 4-5 people is downright lieing... If they are tanking 4-5 players (( ive done this occasionally )) those players are facerolling DPS without any CC, any dispells, any debuffs, and have a complete lack of skill.

When i roll my Inquis / Caba / Sentinel spec i can drop most healers with the help of 1 person within seconds.

Learn to utilize your extra class slots, make an anti-healer spec, and stop blatantly lieing on the forums.

You faceroll dps against a healer and wonder why you cant kill them?

This is PVP

NOT PVE

You actually gotta use ALLLLL your abilitys instead of your 1 button macro

THANKS ! Sincerely

Yoshii - Amaradis server
    Quoted For Truth!

Seriously, People think they should kill a cleric with 1 button,

Wake up, anyway , if you are hitting a cleric hard enough you'll make him heal only himself, and he will eventually die,

You also knew something about Stuns/Disorients/Silences/Punts/Drawing Effects/Disarm(Useless Vs Cleric)/Interupt/Healing Debuffs/Knockback/Purges

All pretty cool abilities, That will often makes the difference, Instead of only Damage abilities,

But yeah i forgot that for many using more than 1 button is very very very hard,

Yet they come here and use many buttons on their keyboard to complain, and whine,

To Resume, The noobs prefers to whine here instead of trying to improve and master their spec,

Sincerely, Exxy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast