+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Codex

Telaran

Default Codex

"vault and thonic are the two most important nodes in this warfront"

With that being said, I want peoples opinions. Which do you think are the most important and why? Me personally, I say TS and Dex. Just curious.

Ascendant

If you control vault and thontic only you lose. I don't get how this makes them most important? Wouldn't the one worth the most points be the ultimate goal?
    DK of The Fast and the Fairyous: Tokyo Rift

Ascendant

use all the points as a huge psychological game to win.

It all depends. If you don't have dex you will have to hold 3 flags while leaving your ranks thinned out, and leaving one detachment far from a resupply and close to the enemies resupply point. It's very hard to sustain.

Dex provides a strategic vantage point that allows you too see all the enemy forces and report on them.
    Scope is your quickest resupply point and can be resupplied by the respawn or from dex with speed. They pair well together.

No matter which step you take you will get attacked at your weakest point, winning and losing is largely based on how you handle the attacks at your weakest points. Your ability to supply and resupply resources is a key component to overcoming those attacks.

The 3 cap, and the dex+1 are both viable but it depends on whats going on. Codex and scope/statue is a solid plan but if it doesn't work you need to switch up. The whole WF is highly volatile so you need to have several game plans to choose from and not just 1.
    Last edited by Stratacaster; 06-16-2011 at 02:02 PM.

+ Reply to Thread