+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dear Trion

Default Dear Trion

CvC Fix that ****
    http://image.bayimg.com/caigiaadk.jpg
    Ok the picture (you may have to copy paste the URL) Shows a warfront where Guardians have 10 clerics and Defiants have 5 in a single Warfront.

Cleric vs Cleric combat, the Guardians had god mode, hots stacked on faster than marksmen could strip them off, and they had Stormcallers.

I propose that in light of the valor changes, people queing for warfronts should select roles and that warfronts should seek out a min/max number of players for each role.

if they dont nerf self healing for mages/clerics u wont see in warfonts other classes than clerics and mages ..

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    I propose that in light of the valor changes, people queing for warfronts should select roles and that warfronts should seek out a min/max number of players for each role.
    why do i keep opening posts with the subject "dear trion".

what valor changes?

Quote Originally Posted by generatedname View Post
    why do i keep opening posts with the subject "dear trion".

what valor changes?
    The next patch is giving a huge boost to Valor, which means the Wardens, who can group up and bunny hop around spamming EZ Mode self healing and group heals, will now take less damage.

So the already nearly unkillable Rank 6 wardens become even more unkillable

Ascendant

The next patch is giving a huge boost to Valor, which means the Wardens, who can group up and bunny hop around spamming EZ Mode self healing and group heals, will now take less damage.

I think you are mistaken on the valor boost in 1.3 (read stickies)

Read the dev comments in the PTS forum before spewing garbage. Changes were decided to be scrapped about 15 minutes into the test event.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by habby View Post
    Read the dev comments in the PTS forum before spewing garbage. Changes were decided to be scrapped about 15 minutes into the test event.
    don't even need to go that far. its in a sticky at the top of this forum

Quote Originally Posted by habby View Post
    Terribly sorry I don't keep up to date with all the latest test server news, I didn't know they had done the event and scrapped it yet but I've been hearing about it all week. I'm glad they scrapped the changes thanks for the update madbro.

+ Reply to Thread