+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Classes per Warfront

Default Classes per Warfront

As we all know Trion recently introduced a dungeon finder whereby players have to choose roles to que for dungeons. I would like to suggest that players choose roles for Warfronts as well, and that the Warfronts have a min/max number of healers per warfront. This after 3 consecutive whitefall steppes runes with no healers followed by one with 6 healers.

Rift Master

No thanks.. And it wouldn't work without changes... Cuz you would have clerics queing as heals dps, and tank if that's an option... Yet they would play whatever they felt like when they joined. Who would police who got what and keep them from swapping, and sometimes swapping is needed to better suit the opponents you are against. It would also screw with premades that want to run an odd setup perhaps?

There's too many issues it would cause, including increased que time.

I do not support this idea.
    Last edited by Nooblet; 06-16-2011 at 07:08 AM.

This could work the only change i see that would need to be made would be to LOCK the player into that roll if they qued through the LFM mechanism.

Every class would have the ability to que as a Tank/Heal/Support and could exploit this not just Clerics Nooblet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puzzlebox View Post
    if i can't be happy no one can be happy!!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Gualtiero View Post
    It takes to long to clear trash and the boss is too hard! Nerf the whole raid!
    The dude playing that warrior is better than me! Nerf his whole class!
    The OP types the truth! Nerf his keyboard!
    Ladyfae Def Cleric R40 Bidnis Def Warrior R19 Shortdawg Guard Rogue R7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    As we all know Trion recently introduced a dungeon finder whereby players have to choose roles to que for dungeons. I would like to suggest that players choose roles for Warfronts as well, and that the Warfronts have a min/max number of healers per warfront. This after 3 consecutive whitefall steppes runes with no healers followed by one with 6 healers.
    So we have a system where any calling can spec between a bunch of souls and you want to limit the players to the old tank, dps, healer roles.

I wish all the non-mmo-fps-pvp-wannabes would just leave the genre.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Notnice View Post
    So we have a system where any calling can spec between a bunch of souls and you want to limit the players to the old tank, dps, healer roles.

I wish all the non-mmo-fps-pvp-wannabes would just leave the genre.
    Thats not nice Notnice
    Andoreniel - 50 Mage
    Specs
    Chloromancer/Warlock/Archon - Support/Heals
    SC/ELE/Archon - DPS

I think you all severely misunderstand, warfronts get seriously lop sided when one team has 10 healers spamming AoE warden heals, it's god mode for that team. There needs to be some sort of control on the amount of healers in a warfront, teams should never have zero healers, and they should never have 10 healers. I was just giving a suggestion for how to address the glaringly lop sided groupings you see in some warfronts, if you have a better suggestion I'd love to hear it.

Ascendant

10 wardens would be a super easy team to beat, as long as that stupid ****ing piece of **** leader would realize they are the ****ing leader of the god damn group and ****ing mark the guys for kill order.

Sez

Premades.

You should notice the people killing you all come from the same server.
    Sez is now Zes on Dayblind

- Rogue Lead - <Gestalt> - Defiant - Dayblind Server -

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nerus View Post
    I think you all severely misunderstand, warfronts get seriously lop sided when one team has 10 healers spamming AoE warden heals, it's god mode for that team. There needs to be some sort of control on the amount of healers in a warfront, teams should never have zero healers, and they should never have 10 healers. I was just giving a suggestion for how to address the glaringly lop sided groupings you see in some warfronts, if you have a better suggestion I'd love to hear it.
    Nerus, just change your name to nuetered.

+ Reply to Thread