+ Reply to Thread

Thread: PVP achievements: Finished warfront achievements unable to complete Open world at 50.

Default PVP achievements: Finished warfront achievements unable to complete Open world at 50.

So I decided to go after my achievements after all this time of just killing people in warfronts and yesterday I completed my last one for warfronts! was the first on the shard for both codex and whitefall steppe domination, wewt! Anyways i have been trying to work on the open world achievements and im finding that being level 50 i will be unable to finish the achievements in the lower level zones. This is due to the fact you get no kill credit for kills after a certain level gap, im not sure the actual difference you still get credit.

"Might makes right" kill 50 players in defiant controlled zones.
    "Open season" kill 100 players in each contested zone
    "Behind enemy lines" Complete a major rift in Defiant controlles zone.

I was wondering if there could be a fix for achievement credit. not asking for actual kill credit or added favor for killing lowbies. I'm not one who really enjoys wrecking a lowbies day but if its for a goal then so be it! I'll get my kills and move on Same with the rifts just credit for the achievement and nothing else.
    I was contemplating the possibility of maybe adding pvp objectives in each zone that would benefit all levels no matter the level bracket for the zone. Maybe like a wardstone that if controlled by either realm grants a buff to the realm. something like extra % to exp gain or something. That way it wouldnt come down to just farming lowbies. IDK just a thought and would like to know if any changes planned for those that wanna complete the pvp portion of their achievements.
    Aurrek..increased damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrek View Post
    Only thing you need to do for this is pop a rift tear. You can pop it, then go about your business; you'll get credit when it eventually gets closed.

ahh see i just close about 5 or so... if i remember thats what the achievemnt says,does not say you have to open it too =/

ill try that thanks!
    Aurrek..increased damage.

Rift Disciple

it's major rift

Quote Originally Posted by Aurrek View Post
    So I decided to go after my achievements after all this time of just killing people in warfronts and yesterday I completed my last one for warfronts! was the first on the shard for both codex and whitefall steppe domination, wewt! Anyways i have been trying to work on the open world achievements and im finding that being level 50 i will be unable to finish the achievements in the lower level zones. This is due to the fact you get no kill credit for kills after a certain level gap, im not sure the actual difference you still get credit.

"Might makes right" kill 50 players in defiant controlled zones.
    "Open season" kill 100 players in each contested zone

I was wondering if there could be a fix for achievement credit. not asking for actual kill credit or added favor for killing lowbies. I'm not one who really enjoys wrecking a lowbies day but if its for a goal then so be it! I'll get my kills and move on Same with the rifts just credit for the achievement and nothing else.
    I was contemplating the possibility of maybe adding pvp objectives in each zone that would benefit all levels no matter the level bracket for the zone. Maybe like a wardstone that if controlled by either realm grants a buff to the realm. something like extra % to exp gain or something. That way it wouldnt come down to just farming lowbies. IDK just a thought and would like to know if any changes planned for those that wanna complete the pvp portion of their achievements.
    One possible solution would be to organize a ganking feast between a couple of lvl 50s from both sides (as I am sure you're not the only one interested in getting these achievements on your shard) or to find 1 guy of the opposite faction and arrange an endless ganking between the 2 of you (just like people did for Halaa in a game not to be named). And as you don't lose anything by dying in pvp it just needs some dedication (to respawn 50+ times might get boring after a while).

while i'm not sure about the killing players achievements, the rift one is entirely achievable.
    as pointed out already, it has to be a major rift, not a minor rift.

+ Reply to Thread