+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Control Point Kills

Default Control Point Kills

What exactly is the radius on getting credit to control point kills in the Codex (lol alliteration)?

I've litterally killed people standing directly under the flag and not get credit. Do *I* have to be standing under the flag? That seems a tad detrimental to my health, being a ranged class.

Something really needs to be changed here, namely a drastic increase in the radius in which credit is recieved (who fights toe-to-toe under the flag anyway?)
    Sure, your paper can cover my rock. But when my paper-covered rock hits you in the face, it's still going to hurt.

Shadowlander

Did you get the kill shot? Not sure if that's how it works.

Rift Disciple

Yeah pretty sure its killshot, just keep on trying should come to ya. As far as range not for sure. I think the range in ws for the kill the carrier about to score is 20m, so maybe its 20m.

I'm positive on the killing blows (a few of them were 1v1). I tend to be thirty yards away though, as that's the range on my abilities.

It's pretty clear that the objective is to get people to 'fight on the flag', but I'd consider fighting on the flag within 40 to 50 yards.
    Sure, your paper can cover my rock. But when my paper-covered rock hits you in the face, it's still going to hurt.

+ Reply to Thread